part 8

In morning.....they are having their breakfast.....jimin asked her why she did cry yesterday night....

Jimin : y/n! Why did you cried yesterday night???? *Serious tone*
Y/n : ah!! I miss my parents yeah!!! *Smile*
Jimin : are you sure!! *Suspicious*
Y/n : yes jimin!! *Smile*
Jimin : hmm!

Little did he know that something is wrong with y/n.....
They both went to their respective works......jimin sometime be cold towards y/n....and sometime very humble and sweet towards her.....

After few days...

Jimin forgot some important files in his house....he called y/n to get his files to his office.....
Y/n took off day leave so,he called her....
She took his files and lunch....and immediately went to his office...

She went to his cabin and put his files and lunch on his table and informed to his secretary ms.lee......because he is in meeting so,....and she went to her work....

Ms.lee made a evil plan......she went inside his cabin and took some important file from one of those files...and hide it inside her cabin.......

Ms.lee : poor y/n you are in danger....*smirk*

Meanwhile jimin came from meeting room being tired......he went inside his cabin and saw some files and food in his table....he smiled 😊 and checked his files.......After few min he is mad becoz one file is missing.....he called y/n .....but she didn't attend his call....he search his cabin.....and went to his house to check the file if it is in his office room.....but their is no file.......he is more ferrous on y/n....becoz she is the one who brought his file to his office.....

Y/n came back from hospital being very tired.....she went to her room and got fresh up......she makes dinner for them....

Meanwhile jimin came home being angry.....he shout y/n name.....y/n flinched at his shout and went near him....he saw y/n.....

Jimin : WHERE ARE THE FILES....*angry*
Y/n : I kept them in your cabin.....*calm voice*
Jimin : SHUT UP!!! One file is missing....*shout*
Y/n : *flinched* I kept all fil.....
Jimin : ENOUGH!! I shouldn't have said to you to bring file's.....you don't know minimum responsibility.......*shout* you don't know that is  how fucking important to me.....*angry*

Y/n heart clenched by his sudden out burst....
Y/n : jimin...in kept all....
Jimin : then were that file went huh!! *Shout* shame on you.....for lying to me....*scoff*
Y/n : jimin!!! I kept all your four files in you cabin.....and I informed to your secretary...and went to my work......I didn't take that files......*shout* why fucking shouting at me......

Jimin pinned her to the wall which made her to hiss in pain......she opened her eyes and saw jimin being angry 😠

Jimin : DON'T RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME!!!! *Shout* tell me that you took that file to test my patience.....or to destroy my company.......

Y/n can't believe his words......she try to free herself from his grip.....but he held her very tight which marks to her wrist....

Y/n : jimin in angry you are talking nonsense........*sad voice with teary eyes*
Jimin : it's true....you do all nonsense this which me angry.....if I ask you.....why you just say some stories.....

Y/n saw him with hurt.....tears are flowing from her eyes....but jimin still blaming her which she didn't do.....

Jimin : GET OUT FROM MY HOUSE!!! *Shout*
Y/n widen her eyes....
Y/n : ji..jimin....*teary eyes*
Jimin : I SAID NOW.......*angry*

Y/n flinched....he let go of her hands and turned around...y/n just processing everything......she saw him and just went outside crying......

Jimin saw her crying 😢....his felt sad...but shrugged.....due to anger.....and went to his office to room to make his file.....

Y/n went to hospital......she went to her cabin and fell on her knees and cried her heart out......she recalled how jimin blamed her without any reason...that made her to cry even more harder.....

She slept on the floor being crying for so long.....

In morning 🌄

Jimin woke up from his sleep went to bath....After getting ready he went downstairs.....he frown becoz he didn't saw y/n anywhere in the house.....he called her but she left her mobile in house.....he held his hair being frustrated....he felt guilty for saying that words to her......

Jimin : I should not say her to get out.....you jimin fuck off....*frustrated*

He called lily...she said she don't know about her.....he thought about hospital and went to his car and drive away.......
He reached hospital and went to her cabin and saw.......

Continue in next part.....