Chapter Eight : Eyes

Start from the beginning

I gazed in Hiori's eyes. They seem to reflect happiness and the sweet truth. His eyes didn't lie and when our eyes met, I felt we had a silent conversation, just with our eyes.

Eyes really are the miracle of the human body, hm? Aren't they just the pioneer of majestic heartfulness? I love when people look at me in the eyes. The pretty and vibrant colours shine in their face, how the pretty playful pupils change their directions when they gaze upon something. How the naughty and mischievous pupils expand, when you gaze on something or someone you love.

Talking about the bitter and infinity love, yes. I might have a little crush on a little someone, we can always talk about that later though, :)

"hiori, are you ok? you say it like five million is nothing" Nagi huffed. It seems like my friends think Hiori meant it in a mean way. But Hiori's eyes don't lie. No one's eyes ever lies. their inability to hide truth is truly fascinating. He just meant it in a peaceful and cool way. I can't help but the drown in the wonderful meadows of Hiori's eyes. Not just his eyes, but majestically everyone's eyes.

"Agh, sorry about that, can we continue and play truth or dare?"
Hiori's eyes wonderfully closed and apologized. I can't help but to wonder, does anyone ever fascinate and procrastinate about the craze about nonetheless but the human eyes? Does anyone see them the way I see them? I love the fact that the human body is a mystery, and eyes are a chapter of that mystery.

"Hmm, rock paper scissors to decide who goes first?" I politely suggested with a bright smile, yes, I like the human face aswell. But the beauty of the eyes are just on a different level.

"That's a bad idea Bachira! How do we even decide how who goes first with rock paper scissors?" Isagi sounded startled. How the human eyes flutter in confusion whenever given something unable to decipher. I might be overeating but I can't help it. Too beautiful to ignore, ain't it?

I'm pretty sure you don't want to hear my rant about the human eyes, and how pretty and precious they are to look at, so I'm sure it deserves a pause!

"Oop, how about we spin a bottle and whoever it points to, is the person go goes first!" I excitingly spoke

"Okay, that's finnally a decent idea. Do you have a water bottle?" Reo agreeingly rambled.

"Yeah, I do, let me go get it" as I spoke, I went to the kitchen, and saw my mom,

"Hey Meguru, what are you doing here? Do you need anything, baby?" My mother sounded concerned. Even after all that, she still managed to let out a big smile which never fails to warm my heart, oh I love her so much.

"Yes Mom, Can I get an empty water bottle?" I asked my mom, and she nodded, She emptied the bottle which had some water and handed it over to me, I thanked her and left to go to my room.

So my dirty little plan for this truth and dare is-

"Bachira? Hurry up! The viewers are getting impatient, Rin was getting worried that you passed out in the kitchen!" Reo shouted which got my attention, So I hurried over, guess my dirty little plan has to wait :)

"Huh? I never said that!" Rin flushed trying to hide his blush, was he embarassed? Oh well, not that is matters because I do have my eye on someone else :)

I quickly took a glance at the chat, you may wonder why I love looking at the chat so much, it's because I love to listen, listen to people, their worries, their rants, their happiness, their sorrows, their love, their hatred, anything and everything! I love how the human face change it's expression when it's talking about something it loves. Even though you can't see their face through their texts and chats, you definitely can see their expression through their texts. Everyone has their own comfort style of typing, and I adore it so much! I like how people like to express themselves more by using emojis and emoticons! Another thing is I really care about others feelings, I love humans so much, I know sometimes life does them hard <3