Chapter three : Invitation

uuuufff.. gotta admit,
Soccer practice can get tiring..

Yes, yes. I'm in my school's imaginary soccer team, even though I'm not good at it, I'm still practicing, though!

We still don't have a soccer club though, since I don't think the principal approves of this idea.

"ISAAGIII!"
huh?
Bachira was running towards me, holding a letter in his hand.

"Hey bachira! What's that letter in your hand?" I asked him.
"WE GOT PERMISSION! WE CAN CREATE A SCOCCER CLUB IN OUR SCHOOL!"
I gasped at bachira, smiling so hard, I was probably looking like a child who got his dream toy

"WHAT, REALLY?!" I exclaimed, It sounded like I was about to jump on someone (I didn't, by the way-)

"YESS! Let's go decide our teams clothes, gather people for our soccer team and-"

The bell rang and interrupted him, the school was over, so we needed to leave, I chatted with Bachira for a bit, and left the school.

♡ outside the school ♡

"Hey, Isagi."
"Oh, hey chigiri, wasn't expecting you to be here,"
"Yeah. Are you busy? I need a favour to ask you, it might sound weird so it's fine if you refuse." Chigiri said while playing with his hair
"I'm not busy at all today, so sure, what is it?" I asked him.

"My sister just called me, saying that she needed me, but I promised Reo to tag along for the Carnival fair, I was thinking if you could go instead of me, since we already booked the tickets and it would be a waste of money to not go." Chigiri smiled softly at the floor after saying that.

"Are you kidding me? I would love to go! But, who else are tagging along with Reo? It would be awkard if me and Reo were the only one's there.." I asked.

"There are still two empty seats, so you can invite two more friends along with you. Kunigami isn't available, though, and Nagi is already invited by Reo!"

"I see. That leaves Bachira. But.. who else can we invite?" I asked, confused.

"Meh. That's on you. Here are the tickets," He handed me three envelopes, assuming there was one ticket in each envelopes.

I took the tickets and was heading home, but then I felt a hand on my shoulder, stopping me.

"Isagi."

There goes the voice again. It's so pleasing. He's saying my name, I might be in heaven right now.

"O-oh hey Rin!" I turned and looked behind, I was caught off-guard with that calming voice though.

"I was wondering if I can get your number, don't get it the wrong way though, I'm just asking because your in my class, and incase of an emergency I can call you."

M-my number?! I think I'll be so embarrassed if he sees my poor quality smart phone, he probably has an iPhone 14! Gosh, what shall I do?

"O-oh..well I haven't brought my phone today! How about I enter my number on your phone?" I sounded sketchy while saying that, but he believed it anyways,