Chapter Six : Stabbing Oreo

I thought we were scared, but Hiori was terrified on another level. He literally froze and fell to the ground, luckily, the lady holding the knife, dripping with blood, tripped and fell on Hiori. I feel bad because it's the second time this is happened to him.

What happened next was unspeakable, but I'll speak it anyways. Bachira grabbed Hiori and ran towards the bedroom, I let out a small gasp, because I thought Bachira and Hiori didn't get along that much.

Since Nagi and Reo ran towards the living room of the Haunted Mansion, me and Rin were the only ones left, the lady was about about to wake up but before that, Rin grabbed my arm and we ran towards the kitchen.

Just as we came into the kitchen, we realised that the kitchen had very small cabinets, which we probably won't fit in even if we tried to squeeze ourselves in.
We then saw a decent sized fridge, so without second thought, me and Rin went in, we fitted into the fridge, so we closed the door.

I thought this was an amazing act to scare us, because that lady was probably acting, until I heard the sound of stabbing.

The crazy lady holding a knife was stabbing the furniture, no way someone acting would go that far, right?
"We should probably text the others to ask if they are safe" I suggested to Rin.

Me and Rin were squeezed in the fridge, it was a bit uncomfortable since I had to sit on Rin's lap to actually fit in. I could hear and feel Rin's heavy breaths on my shoulder. I thought he wasn't that scared but he grabbed his phone, his hand wasn't steady, If you squinted your eyes, you could actually see him shaking. Even the king of the jungle gets frightened some times, eh?

"I can see you~" The lady sang, horrifyingly.

I pulled out my phone as well and went to the group, it seems like Rin had added Hiori in the group chat, so I saved Hiori's number.

Your little groupchat is going to turn TRAUMATIC

Bestie 💛
Who changed the groupchat name?

Emo rinnie 💚
It was me, have any problems?

Sleep boi 😪❤️
guys r we here to argue, there is literally a lady who is going to kill us

Cinnamon roll 💙
HJaMHSASFGJJGDASFHKKL

Me
What happened to Hiori?

Bestie 💛
So uhm, He is traumatized after seeing that lady, he is literally clinging onto me. I had to pull out his phone and give it to him, but I don't think he can type rn.

Cinnamon roll 💙
GJKISFHJAKAOUF
DONT DIE PLREWAAAWeqyqu
NOOOOOOOOoooooo

Bestie 💛
Don't worry, he's just being dramatic! :) also, where are you guys?

Sleepy boi 😴 ❤️
dude that sounds so sketchy, are you really bachira?

Emo rinnie 💚
Sorry Bachira, I'll come to your funeral! <3

Bestie 💛
NOOO, it's me! Hmm, I can prove that I'm Bachira Meguru!

Purple head 💜
Hmm, how can you prove? Don't do something stupid tho