🍓Chapter four🍓

Chapter fourSecret

Chapter four
Secret

"Human die so easily."

3rd person pov;

"You're still well and alive, I'm relieved. Please excuse me for dragging the two of you into this while I was hunting the villain." All Might apologize looking at the two. 'I could've handle it on my own, if you didn't interfere.' [Name] thought walking besides Izuku.

"Normally I won't make such a mistake but I was on holiday and I'm not familiar with this place, so I'm getting rusty." All Might explain. He put his hand on his forehead and laugh. [Name] look down to see Izuku looking at All Might awestruckt. "But, thanks to the two of you," All might took two bottle with the slime villain inside it. "The bottle is a good fit." He started.

[Name] hum walking towards All Might. They look at the bottle and examine, "Can I have that?" They asked but for [Name] it was more like a demand. All Might look at them shock. "Sorry Kid this is pretty dangerous." He stated. [Name] grin got smaller but it was still big for the others. 'I'm older than you.' [Name] thought, "I see such a shame." They said before looking back at Izuku. "Oh yes, Autograph-" Izuku said examining himself.

He look around and saw his burn notebook "My notebook." He murmur crawling towards his book. He open it and his eye widen to see All Might signature he immediately stood up bowing at All Might full 90° degree multiple times. "Thank you so much! Heirloom, this will be my heirloom!" He stated.

All Might did a thumbs up, "Ok." He said turning around. He pat the bottle on his pocket, "I shall bring this to the police." He stated. He look back at the two, "See you both on TV." He said making your eye twitch.

'Bold of you to assumed I will use that picture show.'

"No way you're leaving already?" Izuku asked. [Name] on the other hand just watched the scene uninterested, they look at the bottle on All Might pocket glaring at the slime villain inside it.

All Might started to stretch his limbs preparing himself, "The professional always fight against villain on time." All Might stated. Izuku grabbed on All might pants before All might jump.

[Name] watched above as All Might struggle to take Izuku off his pants. They grin snapping their finger disappearing on the street.

--

2nd person pov;

Izuku walk out of the building staring at Allmight signature on his burn notebook. Tears started to filled his eye when a person blocked his way. He look up to see you, "O-Oh! [N-name] sorry for leaving you earlier." He apologies trying to wipe the tears on his eye.

"It's okay darling! That was quite impressive that you didn't fall to death!" You laugh. He awkwardly smile at your statement.

You hum looking at the black smoke just across the street. Izuku also noticed this and look at where you're looking. He tilted his head in confusion while your grin widen. "Let's go there!" You said grabbing izuku shoulder and teleported in front of the many people.

Some where surprise when you two suddenly came out of nowhere. While Izuku look horrified to see the familiar villain.

You grin widen happy to see the slime villain. You were glad not only that you could see the pathetic and weakling human you can also capture the slime villain and add it to your...

Lovely collection.

You blink a little in surprise when Izuku suddenly came running pass you as he tried saving the blonde boy who was getting controlled like a puppet by the villain. You watch in slight amazement waiting for a certain hero.

"Now this is entertainment!" You said happily ignoring the weird look of the people around you.

And soon enough, All Might appear. Using your teleportation you appear behind them looking unbothered. "Kid what are you doing here?" All Might asked looking at you.

Ignoring the number one hero's question, You grab the back of Izuku and Katsuki collar and teleport away, near the other heroes. They were a little surprise but immediately snap out of it and rush to aid the two.

--

All Might blew a loud punch turning the slime villain to piece. All Might did the same and put the villain on the jar but before he could give it to the police you appear in front of him blocking his way, "Ah H-Hello young one is your friend okay?" He asked.

"Yup! Still Breathing perfectly!" You stated, making him sweat drop. You don't look like you're not worried at all and act like nothing happened, "I see, Do you need anything?" He asked.

Your grin widen even more. If that's possible. You pointed at the slime villain on a glass jar, "That. I'll take that." It wasn't a request. It was a demand. He smile nervously, "Sorry kid but-" "I can handle it just fine. It won't escape if it's with me. Unlike you human. You guys are weak and pathetic! Can't even handle such a weakling villain." You insulted.

His eyebrow knit in confusion. Then his eye widen, "You're not a human are you? I knew it. Your aura doesn't show it." He mumbled. You grin and snap your finger, "Bingo~ wow! Didn't knew human are smart enough to know it~ pleasure to meet you I'm [Name] the radio demon." You introduced looking back at the jar, "Now give me that." You said snatching the jar out of his hand.

He sigh and look at you, "Fine, But if that escape you won't be having that anymore." He warned. You grin at him, "Of course. I'm more powerful than any of you, if this escape I can capture it any second." You stated walking off.

He sweat drop at your narcissistic attitude but his attention went to dozens of people running up to him and asking him question.