🍓Chapter three🍓

Chapter threeSlimey Villain

Chapter three
Slimey Villain

"Human die so easily."

2nd person pov;

You tilted your head in confusion as you watch Izuku walk in front of you looking so gloomy, "Hey [Name]." Izuku called, "Yes?" You replied raising an eyebrow, "Do you think I will become a hero?" He asked. You grin, Your shadow appear behind him making him stop. You appear in front of him startling the boy, "Of course! Just stick with me darling and you'll be the number one hero in no time!" You stated wrapping your arm around his shoulder.

He blush at the sudden contact, You glance at him your grin widening, "That's what I promise after all." You said rather deeply.

Izuku sigh, the two of you soon made it to a tunnel. He stop for a second looking at the dark tunnel, "I'll prove them that I can be hero!" He stated, You snap your finger and chuckled "That's right! Don't listen to other! Lift your chin up and go forward!" You stated.

He smile and proudly walk in the tunnel while laughing weirdly. You walk besides him awkwardly.

You and Izuku stop, hearing something behind the two of you. You both turn around to see a dirty greenish slime thingy. Izuku eye widen in fear while your grin only widen, 'Such a weak creature, I can sense your present before we even enter the tunnel.' You thought.

"A villain?!" Izuku scream, "There's two of you? How lucky." the villain said, Izuku grab your hand and back away in fear. You grin and was about to use your technique when Izuku suddenly ran dragg you with him.

The Villain was about to tackle the both of you but you teleport away making them fall of the ground, He growled in annoyance looking at you.

You smirk pulling Izuku near you making his back pressed on your chest. You wrapped your arm around his shoulder grinning menacingly.

Your eye glow dangerously red as multiple shadow tendrils started appearing behind the two of you, the tendril wrapped around the villain squishing it, your pupil turn to slit as you maniacally look at the villain.

But then one of the canals burst open and a masculine man climb up. You sent back your shadow tendrils as you look at the masculine man, "I'm here." He said. The villain attack him but he dodged it with ease. He ran toward the villain in a fast speed, "TEXAS SMASH!" He shouted letting a strong punch.

A very strong wind pressure destroyed the slime to pieces, You remains normal not even struggling at the wind pressure while Izuku cling onto you.

After everything calm down All Might look at the two teen, Izuku look at him in disbelief, "W-Wha." Before he could finish he pass out. You catch him before he fall on the floor.

All might walk toward the two of you, "Are you two okay?" He asked with a loud voice. You nodded looking at the unconscious Izuku, "Let me carry him! I'll bring the two of you to a safe area!" He said, Before you could say anything he grabbed the back of Izuku colar and carry him like a sack potato. He wrapped one of his arm around you making your smile strained in annoyance.

You don't like being touch by people you didn't know. He ran in a fast speed making sure none of the people see the three of you. Soon enough he stop in a quiet neighborhood, there was no people around.

He put you and Izuku down, He kneeled down at Izuku and gently slapped his cheek. You watch in slight interest as Izuku woke up, he scream and crawl backwards.

"All might?!" He scream in disbelief.