🍓Chapter one🍓

Chapter oneThe radio demon

Chapter one
The radio demon

"Human die so easily."

Izuku point of view:

Carrying my burn notebook a sigh escape my lips as I enter our house, "I'm home." I greeted. No one answer making me confused, "Mom?" I called looking at the kitchen no one was there but there was a letter on the fridge.

Hello Izuku, sorry something came up on work, so I have to go to a night shift, you can cook your own meal or just order some if you wanted, I left some money on the kitchen counter. See you tomorrow. Love you ❤

-Mom

Another sigh escape my mouth as I dragged myself in my room. I open the light throwing my bag on the side. My eye landing on an unfamiliar notebook on my bed.

I raised my eyebrows in confusion. I sat on my bed grabbing the notebookbook. My eye widen as the book cover changes to a multiple different shade of red with a weird symbol and a strange wording appear, "W-what is this?" I mumbled nervously.

I open the book and saw a man/woman/person's drawing. They wore a large grin showing their sharp teeth, their hair extending from the top of their head resembling deer ears, they have an undercut and two small black antlers.

At the bottom of the drawing are words written in a cursive, which I find quite hard to read. But I managed to understand the words, it wrote; "[Name] the Radio demon"

'Weird name.' I thought, flipping through the next page.

The radio demon, one of the most powerful beings hell has ever seen.

"Is this a fantasy book?" I asked staring at it dumbfounded, but for some reason I couldn't shake the feeling about this person or demon. Something felt off.

I stood up from my bed taking my laptop, I open it and search the so called 'Radio demon'.

I let out a noise of confusion when an article appear about a former radio host, there was nothing about the Radio Demon but multiple article of a Radio Host in the 19 century. I click the website and read the article carefully.

[Name] [Last Name] a former Radio host and serial killer. [Name] lived in the southern United States on New Orleans around the 1900's century.

[Name] decided to become a radio host to hide their evil deeds. They soon become famous and created a ton of fans eventually.

After years the police had discovered [Name] secret but as soon as they got into their house [Name] was found dead.

Base on the autopsy, they said that they died by a shot in the head but they also find a DNA of a wolf, so it was also announced that he was attacked by wolfs.