Drop

"Day Five, This multiverse is weird and strange. The Original Sans is a girl.. all the Sanses are girls!" Fable spoke to himself, spying on the local Blue. He found that as long as he had the gifted book he could teleport anywhere he knew, he could aim it in multiverse or out. It was a bit random without knowing where, but once he was a place he could record it in his book and return any time he wanted.

This was his third multiverse after meeting Chronos.

"This.. swap Blue is.. a yandere..." he sighed, he had to look up the weird terms for personalities last universe when he noticed the local Fresh.. well Stalking a monster known as PJ.

He was starting to know more of each AU he visited by just visiting, like he knew this Blue would be soon kidnapped by the local Destroyer and then the two would run off and get married. He didn't know how he knew, just that it was true.

He tapped at his book with his quill, its tip sparking with magic as he did so.

The babybones leaned against the tree he was hiding in, enjoying the feel of of sunlight on there face.

One AU did leave him conflicted, Dreamtale.

He was glad the last few multiverses hadn't had one, as he realized he hadn't been ready to come across versions of his own AU. Dream and Nightmare, Guardians of the tree of feelings.

Sisters here, yet that meant he's had a Nightmare once upon a time.. a brother...

His soul hurt... what had happened to have his Nightmare abandon him.

Mr Traveller had no idea what had caused him not to be freed from his statue state, or how long he had been there. This Dream had been sealed at least five hundred years, he had a feeling.. his was a lot longer.

He would have to study more Dreamtales, as other then gender there was other things different such as his age. He was a tiny child after all.

Fable stared at Blue one last time before opening his book, Chronos was staying in the last multiverse but had asked for him to visit.

Pages flipped to the right multiverse and AU, to the section that represented the once Time Kid.

Then the tree was empty.

------

"Eat it all up," Chronos told him, enjoying Fables joyful face at the yummy pasta the other had made for dinner.

"How is the other multiverse going?" he asked, golden eyes stared at there bowl silently for a moment.

"Its okay, its weird.. I came across its Dreamtale.."

"Oh," the once time kid said, but what could one day about it.

------

"YOU!"
Fable squeaked as someone suddenly grabbed his shoulder painfully, looking up he saw an aggressive looking female Ink.

"Ye..yes?" he stuttered shocked, as he had just been resting after writing an AU tale down in the multiverse with the yandere Blue.

"How dare you come into my Multiverse you freaking abomination!" she snarled.

"Stop it, your mean," Fable cried tears in his eyes, why was this Ink hurting him?

"All I asked, was for nothing to get in the way of my plans.. and what do I find but a brat," Ink snarled grip tightening, Fable cried in pain.

"Let me go!" Fable said, trying to escape the Inks grasp as his bones creaked under the others uncaring grasp painfully.

Suddenly he was pulled through darkness, and he found himself in a rather starry place... oh! It was Outertale his brain exclaimed. He was tossed to the ground, he whimpered and grabbed his skull in pain.. thankfully no cracks.

"Don't come back," the Ink snarled.

Fable cried out as he was suddenly kicked into the air.

'Wait, isn't that the void Chronos told me to avoid!' Fable thought it panic.

Then... he fell.