✯ 9 ✯ Walking Right Into Trouble

Start from the beginning

Before the villain could smash the shield I dropped it. The villain's slime partially fell over as he tried to slam his hands into the now non-existent shield. Katsuki then moved in front and created a large explosion at the villain.

Yeah...that didn't work.

The buildings around the villain were now on fire and it was spreading...fast.

Within a couple minutes things were falling around me and it was getting hot and parts of the buildings fell as Katsuki kept creating explosions to make the villain back off.

"Katsuki! Stop, you'll get us killed!" I yelled.

However as I reached to grab Katsuki's arm he was knocked towards the closest wall by the villain.

"You've caused too much of a scene!" the villain yelled.

He then enveloped me and began his attempt to take over. His goo went up my nose and down my throat as he tried to suffocate me.

To say it was terrifying is an understatement.

Within seconds I could move or breathe, and hearing was difficult as everything was muffled. I could hear screams of nearby civilians and I swore I could hear my name, but I was too focused on trying to get air into my lungs.

Luckily, the villain's hold loosened as he had to stretch to smash objects around. Thus that goo came out of my ears, allowing me to hear clearly.

"How dare you prey on a child!" I heard someone yell.

Seconds later I felt a gust of wind and I looked over to see Death Arms. His right arm was being sucked into the villain's body.

"What the hell is this?! Some kind of goo?" he asked.

I say the villain raise it's arm and I let out a muffled yell before choking on more goo.

"You okay Death Arms?" another hero asked.

"Heads up!" a third warned.

The slime then pulled me back into himself more.

"Ha! Stay back or I'll snap her neck!" the slime yelled.

"Fight (Y/N)! God dammit, you aren't weak!" I heard Katsuki yell.

I looked over to see Katsuki being pulled back by two people who looked to be heroes, or sidekicks.

But I couldn't.

If I escaped before Izuku got here he wouldn't impress All Might, right?

"Don't you die on me sparkle bomb!" Katsuki yelled.

That's when the situation hit me.

I am suffocating.

I can't breathe.

...

I'm dying.

Again.

A whole new kind of panic filled me again as I began to listen to Katsuki and I begun to pull against the villain.

If I died again...I don't know if I'd be given a third chance.

I have a new home.

A new family.

New friends.

I couldn't die on them now. Not when I'm so close to starting my real purpose here.

Not when I can change so much evil.

I couldn't die.

I wouldn't die.

...

Not yet.