I responded back, telling him okay. I walked to the little corner store that was close to my house. I'm guessing I arrived before he did since he was nowhere in sight. I walked around the isles looking for something that looked good. I kind of want something sweet, usually I get spicy chips or rameyeon. I grabbed a bag of gummy candies that were in the shapes of mangos.

I heard the chime of the bell on top of the door, and as expected Jungwon was there already looking at me since the isle I was at was the first thing you see when you walk in.

"Hi" he stopped next to me.

"Hey" I said searching the drinks for the perfect one.

"Should I get coffee or this grape soda?" I asked him holding them both up so he could see.

"Hm, get coffee." He stated.

"Actually I'm going to try the grape one, I've never had it" I ignored his choice.

"Then why'd you ask?" he shook his head laughing.

I shrugged saying I dont know.

"Iseul?" A voice asked, we both turned around and he looked thoroughly confused at who this person was.

"Yujun?" I was surprised to see him, not going to lie, I completely forgot he existed. "How are you? We've gotta stop meeting like this, haha" he joked.

"I know" I laughed along even though it wasn't funny. "I've been good, you?" He said he was pretty busy, either working or preparing for finals.

He didn't even acknowledge Jungwon's presence, who was standing behind me watching the encounter. "I feel like we haven't talked in so long. Have you thought of an answer yet?" he was referring to the last question he asked before we stopped texting each other. The one asking if I wanted to hangout again.

"Oh yeah, that" I let out a little nervous chuckle, rubbing my forearm trying to come up with an excuse.

"She has a boyfriend." Jungwon spoke behind me, a hint of annoyance laced in his voice.

"Who are you again?" Yujun asked, irritated that he interrupted me from answering. Yet he tried to mask it as much as he could.

"Her boyfriend." Now this even took me surprise, my eyes widened for just a second before returning to their normal state.

"Yeah..." I said slowly, "I'm sorry I didn't tell you, I just-" I tried going along with his lie, but was cut off before I could finish my sentence.

"Kiss then." Yujun said so bluntly, "if you're dating you'll have no problem doing it right? I don't believe it"

"We don't have to prove anything to you." Jungwon said matter of factly. "Besides that's weird, why do you want to see us kiss?" Rolling his eyes at the college student who was acting childish.

"Whatever, you weren't worth my time anyways" he muttered to me before walking away.

My mouth dropped from his comment. I scoffed, "Says the one who asked me for a second date" I said, mad at his behavior.

"Thanks for helping me, by the way," I told him, "I probably would've folded under pressure and agreed to go" I always felt bad when I told someone no, or that I couldn't do something.

"No problem, Seulie"

"So that's the guy you were talking to?" Jungwon asked disgusted.

"Yeah I know don't even remind me. My worst decision." I laughed.

"Definitely" he agreed.

We had already payed for our snacks, we started walking back to his house.

"You got mango gummies?"