Rollercoaster frights

Jungwon🐑:
iseullll
Seeun wanted me to ask if you want to go the amusement park with us today :)

Me:
yes omg please I have nothing to do!!
what time are you guys going :0

Jungwon🐑:
We're thinking of leaving around 10 or 11ish

Me:
Okay I'll be ready by then😄

Jungwon🐑:
See you soon :D

I got out of bed excited that I have plan for today, turning on the water to warm up while choose my clothes. I wonder if it's going to be hot or just warm. I grabbed an outfit that will hopefully suit the weather.

I quickly showered so my hair could dry before we leave. Otherwise it'll get frizzy getting on the rides with wet hair. I made sure to bring hand sanitizer, is it just me or is the feeling of touching the metal handles gross? Even just the smell makes me nauseous.

I texted Jungwon my address, since him and Seeun offered to pick me up in the car they borrowed from her mom. Hopefully they don't have any trouble finding their way over here.

While I waited I picked up and mess that I've left laying around, just so I don't have to come back home to an unclean place. Instead of receiving a text I was greeted with a loud honking. I looked out the window and saw the car I assumed had them inside. I locked the door behind me and walked to the car.

I saw Jungwon and Seeun bickering about something I couldn't really hear from my distance. They ended the conversation when jungwon unbuckled his seatbelt and got out the passenger seat.

"Hi Iseul! I made him sit in the back so we can sit next to each other!" She said smiling as I got in the car. Thanking jungwon in the process for closing the car door when I sat down in my seat. He just hummed in response.

"I was going to let her sit in the front anyways" He told Seeun, rolling his eyes playfully.

—————————

"Should we wait to eat later after we get on some rides? I don't really want to eat now, I'm scared I'll throw up." Seeun scanned over the map she got at the entrance.

"That's true" I leaned closer to her shoulder to get a look at the map as well. She took a quick glance at me and looked back. Jungwon was looking at the rides around us trying to figure out which one he wanted to go on first.

"Why don't we start off with something more calm?" He suggested.

"Shouldn't we do the opposite. Let's go big first, to get our adrenaline rushing." He seemed a bit hesitant but agreed.

"I'm riding with Iseul! Jungwon you'll go alone, sorry!" Seeun had linked our arms, already heading straight for the line. I turned my head back to Jungwon and whispered a sorry, he just laughed in response shaking his head ever so slightly.

It feels like we've been waiting forever for our turns, in reality it's only been 15 minutes. We tried to keep ourselves entertained by playing games like, I spy, but quickly got bored of it.
Once we reached the front of the line I started feeling nervous. It was the good nervous where you're just excited but kind of scared at the same time.

Seeun and I sat together since it was a two seater. Behind us was Jungwon who was sat next to a little girl who kept staring up at him. He looked rather awkward, I couldn't help but chuckle when I saw him.