entrance exam

momo's POV:

katsuki: "GOT YOU KNOW DEKU!!!!"

izuku: "BRING IT KACCHAN!!!"

I looked at the two training. but rather than using their spiritual powers they were using quirks.

momo: "they both got great quirks."

I looked at izuku whose hands were on fire while bakugo got explosions popping out of his hands. 

himiko: "they do.'

momo: "so if you were to have a human body what would your quirk be?"

himiko: "mine? it is blood curdle. I can transform into the people whose blood I drank. I would prefer a blood quirk with more battle oriented but hey. I dont make them so I cant be picky."

momo: "you wanted something else?"

himiko: "I wanted it to be blood related. but I assumed the quirk would be more combat oriented. sadly he had other ideas."

momo: "still your quirk is awesome."

ochaco: "you forgot tell her the other ability himiko-chan."

momo: "other ability?"

ochaco: "she can also use the quirk of the said person if the connection is good."

momo: "really? so you can copy quirks too?"

himiko: "more or less. but thats mostly neito's specialty"

momo: "his quirk allows him to copy quirks?"

himiko: "it does."

momo: "thats cool."

then izuku and katsuki walked up greeting them.

momo: "what are your quirks called? they seem fire and explosion based."

katsuki: "my is called explosion. pretty self explanatory."

izuku: "mine is flare arms. it is a fire quirk like endeavors. "

momo: "cool. are you going to use your quirks in the exam or your shinigami powers? urahara-san said that he was going to make a special body that allows you to use your zanpakuto."

izuku: "yea I am given a body. but I am not sure if I have to use my zanpakuto."

momo: "great."

time skip third POV:

kon: "DAMNIT URAHARA!!! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!!?!?!?"

urahara: "dont be like that kon this artificial body I made is quite practical."

kon: "HOW THE FUCK AM I GONNA GET POPULAR AMONG LAIDES WITH THIS BODY THOUGH YOU BASTARD!?!?!?"

katsuki: "what the fuck is this noice damnit!?!?!?"

izuku and others entered the room and looked around.

urahara: "oh dont mind us I just gave kon a body so that he can try the hero course."

neito: "oh yeah?! now I am interested"

katsuki: "where is the little shit?"

hitoshi: "where is he though!?!?"

kon: "I AM RIGHT HERE YOU ASSHOLES!!!!"

they all looked down to see a guy with black eyes and purple grapes covering his head.