First date

Present au
Romance

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
Hitomi's heart raced as she stood at the entrance of the quaint little cafe, nervously fiddling with her hair. She was about to meet Shousuke, the boy she had been crushing on for months,even though at first she only saw him as a brother she came to realize she liked him. As she waited, she couldn't help but wonder if he would show up.

Just as she was about to give up hope, she saw him walking towards her, a shy smile on his face. Hitomi's heart skipped a beat as she took in his charming appearance. He was wearing a simple black shirt with black jeans, but he looked absolutely stunning.

Shousuke greeted her with a polite bow, and they walked into the cafe together. As they settled into their seats, they nervously made small talk about their hobbies and interests mostly Hitomi but ones in a while shousuke would talk . Hitomi felt her cheeks flushing with excitement as she listened to Shousuke's stories.

As they sipped their coffee and shared a slice of cake, the conversation flowed smoothly between them. They talked about everything from their favorite books to their future aspirations. Hitomi found herself feeling more comfortable and relaxed around Shousuke than she had ever felt with anyone else.

The hours flew by as they talked and laughed, and before they knew it, it was time to go. Shousuke walked Hitomi to the train station, and as they said their goodbyes, he leaned in and gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek. Hitomi's heart swelled with happiness as she watched him walk away, knowing that this was just the beginning of their wonderful journey together.

✌︎('ω')✌︎
Ok so here is a new chapter so yeah love y'all bye