jealousy

hello, people, it's your girl welcome back to a new chapter AM sorry I have not updated for like a LONG time so here it is I hope you enjoy it. comment komi is a cat if you read this you don't have to though :)

it's like other days but it's been a little different well Hitomi and shousuke have kept a secret of their dating they were fine with that but someday's one and the other wanted to say they were dating  cause they have ups and downs but they always solve the problem and there happy.

POV Hitomi

it was a sunny day and i was waiting for shousuke well even I knew he would probably be at school just to not make it suspicious to the other students I only wait about 4 minutes cause I do not want to be late so yeah hehe.

well the 4 minutes went really fast after I was about to go I heard a voice someone then I turned around ''it was HIM ''  this guy has been trying to get me to go on a date but shousuke is always there to stop it but this time my boyfriend is not with me so what I do should I  run or hide.

I ran really fast and ''BOOM'' I fell oof " am so sorry I should have looked where I was going .

"??? "it's alright hehe oh your uniform is like mine hehe."

I looked up at this guy he had blonde hair and blue eyes like an ocean it was like a mystery just like shousuke
"??? here he extended his hand to help me  "Thanks I said "what's your name I asked.

Ohh sorry, I did not introduce myself well my name is Haruka. Ohh that's really cool name well my name is Hitomi then I remembered!SHCOOL! I grabbed his hand and dragged and ran to school.

after we got there I was panting like crazy .  we- we are go-going to be late. but after I looked up at him and he started to laugh. what's wrong Haruka san ? we're not late you idiot hahaha.

I paused and took my phone out it was 7:00. :>  I-i REALLY I groaned am sorry I bowed.  ''you don't need to bow really Haruka san said. hehe so let us go in, shall we?  "we shall I giggled.

after I was in front of my class well this is my class ohh wait REALLY " yes why? this is my class too. I was surprised well let's go in. ok we went in  and I saw shousuke and went to say good morning cause he's my boyfriend hehe ~

GOOD morning shousuke Kun hehe. good morning Hitomi he whispered then something he did was unexpected the class and even Hitomi did not expect.

shousuke grabbed Hitomis's waist and pulled her to his lap and kissed her.

mhm mmm~ ( for you dirty mind people no it's a KISS :) ''

this is before he kissed Hitomi.

POV Shousuke

i was walking to school and I was my cute but slightly annoying girlfriend I was going to call her name but someone else did {UGH } what he is thinking in his mind.

then I saw that GUY trying to hit on Hitomi my blood was boiling my hand curled up into a fist I was about to go punch that guy but before I saw Hitomi was not there { she probably saw him a ran}

I ran and saw her I was about to yank her but she bumped into some guy  really this agian}

I thought I will spy on her and see what she will do.

after all the taking !SCHOOL! oh, shot I ran to the shortcut I found and I was soon in the front of the school and then ran into the classroom to look like I was there but after I but may stuff down and walked to the vending machine to get a drink I heard some guys talking about girl i did not care until I heard Hitomi's  name "perv so what about hitomi? " perv2 ohh she's cute and sexy~ " perv3 yeah your right her body looks really good ( ok I don't know what to right anymore . Shousuke was more angry then ever but he pulled back and did not just go and beat the sh!t out of those guys and went back to the classroom. [ well you know what happened after she came ok back where we  we're.

sh-shou-suke Hitomi blushed and was panicking  . The class was shocked. "Girls were crying some were angry and others were jealous of her and some were cheering for her the classroom was filled with different emotions. And don't get me started with the school but only some part of the school knew not all .

After it went on like umm 🤔 not "normal " we could say but after the day was done those three pervert saw hitomi(they don't know ) and Shousuke was with her cause he wanted to walk her home :). And he felt someone looking at her and then he glared at the there guys to BACK OF .

And what he did just shocked to the guys.
he kissed her  and walked her home and left home and went to sleep .

Hitomi (//////) (///0///) well the end I guess but hey am done with this chapter I hope you enjoyed it goodbye .