💜~Worried~🖤

Shousuke was have a good morning no Annoying Hitomi

Shousuke was have a good morning no Annoying Hitomi. Everything was going good until...
He got a message from the one and only Hitomi Tadano . Again it was the 10th time he had to change his phone number and email etc. yet when he opened it the text message it said good morning.
That was it nothing more nothing less.
He was confused but relieved that she didn't spam him with messages. So he went on to school. It was nice not having to deal with the annoying person but yet he felt empty for it he  so used to her coming over and dragging him to school and just blabbering about anything.
When he was at school he expected a annoying morning person the come and annoy him to answer her questions. Yet that was not the case it was another relived morning but when he saw her she just ignored him. He was relieved  that she didn't annoy him this morning but yet he felt frustrated because of it.
The bell rang and it was time for class when I was in the front of the door. "Sigh". He did that because he knew  he was going to get annoyed so he was a bit annoyed for it yet he went in but it seemed like Hitomi didn't notice him come in she didn't even look at the door.! He was confused but happy for it.. or so he thought. When it was time to start class she sat down and said nothing to him. Now he was a more frustrated and annoyed but he pushed that thought out of his head.
"Why am I thinking about her is she ok?". He thought.  "Why am I worried about Hitomi Tadano?!". He glanced  to her when he did she was smiling but note like the smile she wore of her cute face. "CUTE FACE?!" He was a bit shocked to think that about her for all her.
Shousuke looked over to where she was staring at he felt a bit of rage like his blood was boiling. She was looking at Yamada from all people why him. Now he was more mad but still pushed that feeling away.
After the school bell rang and it was now free period Hitomi made her way out of the class room and went to talk to yamada. Shousuke just stared at them a scary aura was going off him. Ai katai a fan girl of shousuke was looking for him and spotted him and felt the aura she was  nervous but kept her distance but her attention was only one him. She noticed that he was looking at Hitomi "ugh no don't look at her". She thought to herself. Meanwhile shousuke was think how to get her attention away from yamada but in all his sanarios there was always something bad going to happen. Yet he got the boost to go and tap on her shoulder. "Huh?" Hitomi questioned she looked back and saw shousuke. "Hi." Was the most recent thing she said to him. You may ask why she's not bugging him like normally. Well~

The day before~~
"Ai chan I promise shousuke is just a brother." Hitomi said.
"Are you sure your are not dating him." The blonde girl said with a murder aura.
"Yes." The energetic girl said.
Ok then but why do you keep annoying him then and "WHY are you so close to him." Katai spoke.
Hitomi was about to speak but was cut of by ai and spoke.
"Did you ever consider that your annoying him!" The blonde girl said. Well the black haired girl said
"His mom told me to help him stuff like that." She said a bit surprised for katai's word's.
"Really geez don't you consider that he never wanted you around him or just pushing him to do something he didn't want to do." Katai said a bit frustrated about it.  Hitomi then said this.
"I guess your right I will try to give him the space he needs and for your sake as well.

~~~Back to the present•••
"What do you need?" The black haired girl said
The purple haired boy stood there just looking at her then he said
"We need to talk." He said
"Ohh I see we can talk after school." K she said
She said smiling. It melted his Heart so much it was a warm smile he only wanted to see. He wanted her to call his. But he could she only saw him as a friend.

**|_TIMESKIP_|** after school
Shousuke was waiting for Hitomi and saw her finally coming out he was relieved that he saw her he thought she would just ditch him he was wrong.
"Sigh"a heavy on indeed "she was running." He thought.
"Did you run here." He said in his husky voice yet so gentle.
"Yes I did shousuke haha." The girl
Said  "So what did you want to talk about."

Shousuke just stood there thinking "Why am I doing this!" He was about to speak but Hitomi started to talk

"Why am I doing this!" He was about to speak but Hitomi started to talk.
"You know am going to be honest with you I wasn't talk or even try to bug you today because I was giving you your pace and quit." "Look I my not be my brother that can read the room or anything like that but am not to dumb to know you want your pace and quit but I want to help you have friends and have fun so I thought I could help you but someone made me realize that I could do that to you so I just stopped Disturbing you." The girl confessed with a warm smile.
Shousuke was surprised at this but he was going to tell her how he felt about this yet nothing came out so he knew what was best by action. So he hugged her and the both made but and everything was okay and back to normal again.

 So he hugged her and the both made but and everything was okay and back to normal again

That's it ok 👋