Thankfully the devils are able to win this game advancing them to round 2 and avoiding having to go to a game 7. They won 5-2. Jack got a goal and 3 assists including one on Luke's goal.

When we meet up with jack and Luke he hugs his parents first before pulling me into a tight hug then he cups the sides of my face "I love you so fucking much" he whispers.

I smile proudly "I love you so fucking much too" I whisper back before he kisses me deeply. He smiles against my lips as I kiss him back. "Ok love birds let's go" ellen says. We pull away and leave the arena.

Once we finally get back to Jack's with luke going to Lilly's he picks me up and carries me over to his room. "Baby what are we doing?" I ask. "We won tonight, I'm celebrating by making sweet love to you" he answers slapping my ass.

"Promise?" I ask with a smirk. "Yes" he answers tossing me onto his bed. I giggle looking up at him as he undoes my Jean's and takes them off "let's leave the Jersey" he says winking.

He takes his suit off and goes over to his side table grabbing a condom. Before he puts it on he separates my legs and starts fingering me. "Oh fuck baby" I moan out. "You're so wet" he smirks. "I need you" I moan out.

As his fingers move in and out my moans start to get louder. My hips buck up and my toes curl "I'm gonna cum" I moan out. "Not yet" he says pushing my stomach down and he continues moving his fingers. "Baby please" I beg.

Just a few seconds later he nods and moves them faster as I lean my head back and my toes curl and I cum around his fingers soaking the sheets. "So hot" he says removing his fingers.

I sit up and my hands go to his boxers "can I? Please" i ask. "Ok but i wanna finish with you" he says. I nod "I won't do it too long" I reply. He nods and I take him into my mouth and suck while his hand goes to the back of my head.

He let's out tiny moans and whimpers and I smirk around him then pull away. "Fuck baby" he whispers. I look up at him "I need you" I whisper back. He nods and leans down kissing me deeply before he slides the condom on and then thrusts inside me.

We go on for about an hour before finishing together and then falling asleep together with our limbs entangled. "I love you" he whispers before we fall asleep.

A week later

It is now round 2 against Carolina and there's been 2 games. The series is tied at 1 so far. The first two games were in Carolina so I watched at home with the girls.

Jack and i facetimed before both games and it seemed to help a lot for the second since he went onto get a hat trick and Luke got 2 assists.

They got home this morning and had a practice so I was just at home resting. Jack's birthday is in just a week and if they win the next 3 games they won't have practice on his birthday.

So I've been planning our first date recreation since he told me he wanted to recreate it. It'll just be us since it's what he wants and I'm so excited to spend it with him. My birthday is next month but I'm not worried about it.

While I'm loading the dishwasher jordyn comes through the door followed by cari and Jack. "Baby!" I squeal. He smiles coming over and hugging me "hi my girl" he says.