Jack has his bag for going to New York tomorrow morning for game six so he can go to the bus from my place. "There you are, how was the studio?" Jordyn asks while sitting on fletchers lap. "Great, we have the tracklist set" I answer happily.

Tomorrow before the game I have the photoshoot for the album cover and for the concept photos I'll post on the countdown for the album.

After eating our taco bell I chug a cup of water since it was salty and I sit next to Jack on the couch. "So you're playing tomorrow?" Jordyn asks jack. "Yeah game 6" he answers. "We should go" cari suggests.

I gasp "yes! Come with! You can meet the wife's and other girlfriends" I say. "My parents and brother will also be there" jack says. "Yeah sure let's go" jordyn says. "Yay!" I cheer.

We spend a couple hours just cuddling on the couch before sneaking off to my room. While I'm washing my face jack stands behind me "my birthdays soon" he says. "What do you wanna do for it?" I ask.

"I might have to play that day if we win tomorrow" he says. "Ok, what do you wanna do around it? We can celebrate whenever" I ask. "Maybe recreat our first date" he answers.

Damn. "Really? That would be so cute" I ask. He nods and hugs me from behind "yeah baby" he says. I smile "okay we can do that" I reply. I finish doing my night time routine and then we fall asleep cuddling.

That day goes by so fast, I had the photoshoot and it went really well. Now I'm getting ready for the game. My phone starts ringing as I'm curling my hair. It's Jack so I answer it.

"Hey babe" I greet. "Hey baby theres been an emergency and they need you to be the anthem singer for tonight" he tells me. Oh shit. "Wait really?" I ask. "Yeah and since it's in New York they want you to wear a rangers Jersey during the singing" he answers. "Gross" I reply.

He chuckles "it's just for the anthem and it's a plain Jersey" he says. I sigh "ok I guess I can do that" I reply. "Awesome, come to the premium entrance before the game" he says. "Okay babe" I reply. "I love you beautiful" he says.

I smile happily "I love you too baby" I reply. "See you" he says. I smile biting my lip "see you" I reply before hanging up. I then finish getting ready.

Once we're all ready I tell them the plan and then we drive to the city and I separate from them once we get to msg. "Liv!" I hear from behind me. I turn and Jack's wearing his devils shirt, shorts and hat on backwards.

Damn. That's my man. "Jacky" I reply. He comes closer and hugs me "I missed you" he says. I smile happily "I missed you too" I whisper. We share a couple kisses before we're interrupted.

Jack goes back to the locker room and I'm taken to a quiet area to wait. "Here is your rangers Jersey" someone with a headset says handing me a Jersey. "Thanks" I mumble switching Jerseys. "We'll have this ready for you to change back into" she says. "Great thank you" I reply.

After warmups and giving Jack a good luck kiss they're back on the ice and I'm introduced for singing the anthem. The crowd goes wild and jack even cheers and bangs his stick.

Love a supportive boyfriend. I wave and then start singing the anthem. Once it's done I go back and switch back to my hughes Jersey then join the girls and Jack's family in the stands.