5

"Stranger? Princess, I'm going to need more than just a word to explain why you're all hysterical-" Riki yawned as Rowan pointed at her room.

"There was a man- he broke in- t-through the window! he had a bloody machete!" The girl managed to explain through heavy breaths as Riki simply nodded at the henchmen to check the room.

Riki slowly followed the armed men in "What a shame... my princess's room is such a mess..." Riki simply said as Rowan stared up at the male in utter disbelief, her mouth wide open as her eyebrows furrowed, Sunghoon snickering at her reaction.

There was fragmented glass diffused around the room, specs of blood garnished the luxury carpet of her bedroom, and random deep cuts in her bed, mattress dresser, and door, almost as if someone attempted to sever the female's body.

Bloodied footprints were also evident, as Riki's eyes trailed through the room, his eyes suddenly land on that very bloody footprint, imprinted and somewhat smeared on Rowan's nightgown.

"I think it's more than clear... you can't sleep here for the night, right darling?" Riki asked, 'No shit' the girl thought, knowing damn well he was just teasing her while she was at her worst. 

"Sir there's a guestroom right beside your-" Before Sunghoon could dare say another word, Riki cut him off. "No, let her sleep in my bedroom. The guestrooms aren't fancy enough for my future wife." Riki yawned as he walked out of the room.

"I want you to check every camera that surrounded the area, run tests on that blood, get some info out of the girl... no one dares to trash or even set foot on my territory, and leave unharmed. I want him in my basement." Riki warned, clearly pissed by the mess.

. . .

"Do you really have to be around me 24/7 pretty man?" Rowan asked the taller male who stood before her. "Appreciate the compliment, but call me Sunghoon, and well yes- unless you want your head severed off by machete man, then just shut up and act as if I'm not even here-" Sunghoon simply said as Rowan rolled her eyes.

"It's kind of hard to act as if you aren't here when you're standing right in the middle of my view- " Rowan pointed out nicely as the man simply stood behind her.

Unbothered, the female sat on the ground, playing with a little bunny, with snow-white fur, and icy blue eyes. Sitting in a building for days straight has really bored the girl, she wanted to get air, to her luck, the palace-like home had a spacious garden filled with different plants.

Not too long ago, the girl had adopted a few pets, one not too messy, nor too lazy, however, not too later she realized there was an issue.  After finding her 2 bunnies in pieces, it hit her, of course, humans may not be able to break in, but who says a fix can't?

Since then, the only surviving bunny she had also had top security, not that Riki cared, anything to shut the girl up with, the male would eagerly pay big bucks for.

"Riki- I want to see my family..." Rowan bit her lip a little, starting to regret ever asking, Riki took slow, threatening steps toward her, his cold gaze piercing right through her.

He'll do anything for her... Just to shut her up "You know very well Darling... Of course... Not." Riki threatened, his hand gently gripping her jaw as he forced her to look right at him.

"I thought we established... There will be no long-distance travels." Riki added as Rowan sighed "But- we aren't even married yet- if anything I-" The girl suddenly stopped talking as she felt Riki stand dangerously close to her...

The male towered over her, staring right down at her "You what?..." Riki asked, his voice deep, cold, and spine-chilling.

"I-I'm gonna go watch a nice movie..." Rowan nervously chuckled as she walked past Riki, heading to their bedroom.

. . .

The man headed for the basement where lay a very bloody figure, deep open cuts all over his body his face was bruised and swollen, almost hard to identify. It was in fact a sight that'd make one's skin crawl.

"Did you get anything out of him Jay?" Riki asked as the older male washed the blood off his fists "No- just the same old lies" Jay smirked as Riki dragged a chair before the bloodied male, he took a seat as he whistled a random song.

"Ah- Jay I almost forgot- remember that new machete I bought? The one with my fiancee's name engraved? bring it over~" Riki simply asked as the bloodied male weakly managed to sit up.

"A total of 174 lorries are going so far, in that 174, 1 lorry is missing, the very Lorry you were driving... only took Jungwon seconds to track you down... when I got that lorry back... All. The. Gold. Was. Missing." Riki started gritting his teeth as his nails painfully scratched the brand-new, beautiful knife Jay had just handed him.

The Knife had multiple engravings, like detailed butterfly wings and Rowan's name, Riki smirked as he rested the tip of his machete on the male's neck.

"Again, it only took Jungwon a matter of time to trace down MY gold... and One. Single. Bar went missing." Riki threatened.

"Now will you tell me where that gold bar is?... or should I find it myself?..." Riki asked as the male coughed up blood "S-SSir- p-please spare me... that gold bar is with Park Jinyoung!" The male pleaded as Riki smirked.

"There are very few reasons one can be forgiven... but Traitors can never be forgiven." With one harsh swing, the male's head was no longer attached to his body. Riki simply washed his hands as he left the room, his clothes splattered with the sinful crimson liquid.

"Im going to shower, get our henchmen to clean the mess up, find that gold bar."  Riki ordered as he left the basement. 

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑