Note: Please don't skip

THIS IS A SAMPLE

This book is a five-chapter sample of a completed story that is available in full on Inkitt. If you enjoy this sample, please consider following me on Inkitt for future works.

Thank you.

~*~

Disclaimer:

This book contains mature content and is not meant to be read by minors. If you are a minor in a country where laws prohibit the consumption of adult content before the age of legal adulthood, such as the United States, please leave now. This is your first and ONLY warning.

Should a minor read this content I am not to be held responsible. It is the duty of the parents to monitor their children's internet usage and content consumption.

~*~

Hello, my darlings, and welcome to Polyfidelity. This is the sequel to Polyamory, and I highly recommend reading that book first.

As mentioned above, this story contains adult content. Lots of adult content. Including, but not limited to:
•Somnophilia
•BDSM
•Adult Breastfeeding
•Pet Play
•Mild Degradation
•DDLG/DDLB
•Shibari

Please keep in mind that all scenes are consensual acts between adults, and completely fictitious, though are actual kinks practiced in the real world. Please do not attempt anything seen in this book without doing thorough research and preferably with an experienced partner.

Now, so that you can keep characters straight, here's a list of characters and their ages at the beginning of this book as well as some AI generated photos of the characters for those without a mind's eye. (The program wouldn't do Ben's piercings or tattoos, or the grey hair that they're supposed to have, so please forgive it.)

Dex, 39

Alex, 39

Alex, 39