Author's note💚

Hello👋 this is my first time doing one shots to be honest and I have a couple ideas that I hope you guys like of course😁👍💕
(Just a quick note of course I do not own Brandon Rogers characters or his series as well this is just my fan made idea fanfics so I just wanted to keep that in mind for everyone)

Feel free to leave some ideas if you want to and also side rant i'm not sure if I can do the x reader fics so don't get your hopes up lol sorry😆

Most of these one shots are going to be some ships or iconic duos or maybe even some characters interacting with other characters that I like to write about, I just feel like  other ships or duos kinda needs a bit more representation and I want to give it a try making a oneshot for them.

so I'm gonna try that and make some fics based on Brandon's popular series that I'm obsessed with 🙌🙌💜
( since I've got back to watching BrandonRogers this year I have now become obsessed with Worstthrust aka Bryce x Bobby🙌💚♥️you know, so I'm really excited but also going to try my best into making some one shots for them)

(Sidenote & this is the last thing I'm gonna say, I apologize if my writing is a bit wonky and weird sorta at least that's how I put it that way lol, this is been a while since I've tried to make a Wattpad book and my first time making fanfiction to be honest so I'm going to try my best of course, and I really love the thought of writing and making my own book of course you know🙌💖)