Chapter 5 Unexpected Enemy

Jacobs pov

I continuees to glare at the man till I felt a hand on my arm. I then looked at Asia who had a pleading look on her.

Asia: Please stop Jacob.

Jacob: But this!

Asia: I know but...... Please don't. I believe he can be save...... Just like Issei.

I could hear the pleading ton in her voice as well see the pleading look in her eyes as she looked at me.

Asia:...... Please.

I then looked at the pervert priest as I continued to strangle him. I then took a deep breath and signed before throwing him to the ground. Asia then ran to him to heal him.

I had become conflicted at that point. Not knowing what to do now I head over to Issei and desiced to get out of there.

Issei: *"weakly speaking"* Wait... We can't.

Jacob: I'm sorry Issei. Be she made her choice.

I said as lifted his arm over my shoulder and started to carry him out of the house.

(Time skip)

While Issei was being healed by Rias. I sat on the couch just waiting. As I sat I felt two people sit right next to me. Akeno sat on my right side and I then saw Koneko sitting on my left. I then felt Akeno grab a hold of my hand and even rubbed the top of it with her thumb.

Akeno: You ok?

Jacob: Not really. I'm afraid of what Lady Gabriel is gone say to me.

Akeno: Don't worry. We informed her about what happened.

Jacob: And?

Akeno: Well. She wishes you would have called her. Before you went in guns blazing. But she is happy to know that you are ok.

Jacob: Wait. She's not pissed at me?

Akeno: Not when we told her that it was a rogue exorcist. Who attacked and killed a bunch of innocent people and tried to kill Issei.

Koneko: Not to mention what he did to the nun.

I looked at Akeno and Koneko confused at their statement.

Jacob: Wait what do you mean by Rogue Exorcist?

Akeno: Their a bunch of people who decided to break away from the church so they can do their on thing. Or more specifically to kill us at their free will.

Koneko: Because of that some actually work with the Fallens

Kiba: More specifically the Rogue Fallen Angels.

Jacob: So. These guys leave the church just so they can do their own thing.

???: That's pretty much it.

We all then heard Rias speak as both she and Issei got out of the shower.

Issei: But.... What about Asia? You don't think.

Rias: There's a good possibility Issei.

Issei: ....Asia....

Issei looking down in disbelief think of how Asia could be working for the rogues. I too looked down in disbelief just thinking that there has to be more to this.

(Time skip)

It was the next day after school and I was practicing with Lady Gabriel. We are still working on my light weapons on how to summon them till it comes naturally for me. As I did my best summoning weapon I made we would have a sparing match to see how long I can hold the weapon till I lost my focus.