A moan left his mouth as he felt Jungkook leaving wet kiss over his neck, he didn't knew when Jungkook unbuttoned his shirt's first two buttons.

Tae's hands went in jungkook's hairs, the wet kisses turned into sucks, Jungkook bite and nibbled on the golden honey skin, decorating it with a purple hicky.

He moved to the other side of tae's neck wanting to leave a hicky there as well, he made tae sit on his lap putting his both legs on either side, putting his palm over younger's ass cheeks, he  pushed tae more closer to him.

Tae griped jungkook's hair as he titled his head to give Jungkook more excess, tae tugging his hair made Jungkook more arosed. And if that was not enough, tae started to move on his lap.

Knowing dam well, where he was sitting. Jungkook groaned feeling too much pleasure, he started to suck harder over tae's neck, as tae moved his bum over other's member.

A low moan left jungkook's lips as he felt some tightness in his stomach, and just in some seconds he came. He moved back to look at tae who was all red till now, more red than a tomato.

"I will take my revenge, just you wait." Jungkook whispered in tae's ears, licking his ears, then licking the four hickes he made on tae's left side neck, and licked the one hicky he made on right side of tae's neck.

"I am always ready for your revenge." Tae whispered back even after being red Because of shyness.

"Don't do this, I will get the problem again otherwise. I have to change my clothes." Jungkook spoke looking at tae who just giggled at his words.

"I have too as well." Tae spoke as he tried to stand up. But was held back by Jungkook.

"Stay like this for more." Jungkook spoke looking at tae with so much love.

"Atleast let's change our clothes." Tae spoke, Jungkook sighed not really wanting tae to get off.

"Fine, but you don't have your spair clothes but I have mine." Jungkook spoke in a teasing tone. Tae's eyes widen at the realisation.

"Oh yes, what I am going to do now." He spoke.

"Wore my clothes, I have two pair of clothes. One formal and other casual." Jungkook spoke pinching tae's cheeks finding tae too cute with those wide eyes.

"Thank you so much koo, I love you so much." Tae spoke with a wide boxy smile.

"I love you more and more my love, my world, my life." Jungkook spoke pecking tae's forehead, both cheeks after each word.

"And I love you so much, Mrs Jeon." He spoke pecking tae's lips softly.

"Yahhh." Tae spoke blushing badly at Mrs Jeon. Jungkook laughed softly as tae hid his face in jungkook's neck.

"Didn't you said we should change?" He asked softly rubbing tae's back.

"Hmm, give me your clothes. Let's change quickly and go home. I want cuddles." Tae spoke looking up at Jungkook with a pout.

"As you wish my bub." Jungkook spoke, tae smiled cutely as he stood up. And again blushed seeing the mess elder was having on his pants Because of him.

"Sorry." Tae spoke with a giggle as Jungkook looked at his own pants.

"It's fine, as long as I get those type of things daily." Jungkook spoke with a teasing smile.

"Give me clothes." Tae spoke with a huff and turned, Jungkook giggled and stood up, he walked to the book shelf. Taking a remote from his desk drawer he turned the book shelf and there was hidden cupboard behind, he took both the pair of clothes and closed it back.

"That's so cool." Tae spoke with amazed eyes. He didn't knew there's something like this behind the book shelf.

"More than me?" Jungkook asked raising an eyebrow.

"Ummm, no. You are the coolest on the world." Tae spoke.

"Glad to know, now should we change together?" Jungkook asked with a cheeky smile.

"No, seperately." Tae spoke, snatching the casual cloth from jungkook's hand and rushing inside the person washroom/bathroom Jungkook had in his office room. After tae changed Jungkook went to take a bath and change.

After changing they both left from the office, the hickies on tae's neck weren't hidden from the employees eyes, some of them liking the cute couple, while some were cheering and celebrating Because lowkey they were Shipping these two, some had no emotions towards the two, they just wanted to mind their own business while some were jealous of tae for getting the hot and rich ceo as his boyfriend and some were jealous of Jungkook for having such a beauty for himself.

But can they do anything, no they can't and they surly even won't to do. As they all are sensible and had heard jungkook's words properly and had remembered them too. So it's better to just work and not lose their precious jobs in attempt of seperating them which is impossible.

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Tell me how it was...

Do vote....

Thanks for reading...

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss...

Author 😘😘😘