Sweet Justice Part 4

Start from the beginning

Batgirl: Sure it is Y/N.

Y/N: Oh, ok.

Then you turned to Diana.

Y/N: Hey Diana.

Wonder Woman: Yes Y/N.

Y/N: About what happened earlier at Sweet Justice, I just wanna say that I'm sorry that I went berserk and almost destroyed you and the girls as well destroying the place. It's just that I had no control of myself and I didn't want anyone to get hurt or killed because of me otherwise they'll come and hunt me down.

Wonder Woman: Y/N. You have no reason to feel ashamed of yourself. You did what you thought was right and you were being honest about it. That's what's more important Y/N.

Y/N: Thanks Diana.

Wonder Woman: Your welcome.

Y/N: Oh, I was able to figure out what my hero name will be. Now that I'm becoming a superhero, and that name is... The Wolfman.

You said as the girls like that name.

Batgirl: Well I think that name suits you best.

She said as the girls and Ted agreed which made you smile.

Ted: *grunting*.

Bumblebee: What's he saying Y/N?

Y/N: Hold on I'll translate that. Could you repeat that again Ted.

Ted: *grunting*.

Y/N: Oh you want a hero name too Ted.

Ted: *nodding*

Y/N: Well, that actually makes sense now that your becoming a superhero too. Well what do you want your hero name to be.

Ted: *grunting*.

Y/N: Man-Thing? Are you sure you wanna be called that?

Ted: *nodding*.

Y/N: Man thing it is then. Hey girls what do you think about that name.

You said as the girls agreed which made Ted smile. You and the others are now flying back to Metropolis.

Batgirl: "Come on there's only one place to celebrate."

Bumblebee looked down and saw something.

Bumblebee: Uh, guys?

You all looked down and saw the robots were heading to the pier.

Batgirl: Oh, no, first they tore down Sweet Justice, now they're gonna demolish the pier!

They got down, ready their battle stance as the demo-bots move towards them.

Demo-bot foreman: "You must vacate this business or dwelling immediately. You are interfering with lawful demolition protocols. You have 10 seconds to comply."

Supergirl: "Oh, yeah? Well, you got ten seconds to say your prayers."

She said as they heard a thud.

Supergirl: "Huh?"

Something big was coming out of the fog and revealed a giant robot.

Bumblebee: "Ah, what is that?"

???: Come to have fun? You teenagers?"

Batgirl saw the Lex Corp symbol on it's chest and and it made her happy that she knew it.

Batgirl: "Ah-ha! I knew it! I knew it was Lex. I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it! *clears throat* I knew it was Lex."