Everyone (except you): Huh?

Then Ted came out of the waters as everyone see's him.

Wonder Woman: Great Hera!

Queen Hippolyta: What is that?!

Y/N: That right there is our good old friend Ted, *turns to Ted* great timing by the way. Then you put a thumbs up and Ted did the same. (Just letting you know that you will be able to talk in your werewolf form).

Supergirl: Yeah Thanks Ted.

Ted: (grunting your welcome).

Then Wonder Woman stands up.

Wonder Woman: Amazons, your princess commands you to stop!

They all stopped fighting as they looked at Diana.

Queen Hippolyta: And your Queen commands you to continue!

Supergirl then started to arm wrestle a big Amazon, as Zatanna and an Amazon were slapping each other as Bumblebee was being noogied by an Amazon as Green Lantern was trying to push an Amazon as you and Ted teamed up and fought more Amazons.

Wonder Woman: Stop!

Queen Hippolyta: Continue!

Wonder Woman: Stop!

Queen Hippolyta: Continue!

Wonder Woman: Stop!

Queen Hippolyta: Continue!

Wonder Woman: Stop!

The Amazons stopped fighting so they could wait for what their orders are.

Amazon warrior: Well? Which one is it?"

She said as she lost in arm wrestling with Supergirl.

Queen Hippolyta: "You are only 317 years old, Diana. A girl, who is too young and too naive to make her own decisions."

Wonder Woman: "No! It was I, Mother, I who survived the 21 tests of the tournament of Athena and Aphrodite. While I may be young, I have proven I am my own woman and I decide who I want to be. It is Amazon law."

Amazons: "It is law.

They said as they kneel for the law of the Amazons, Hippolyta agrees and walks away in frustration. Wonder Woman looks away and her friends as she squealed in happiness.

 Wonder Woman looks away and her friends as she squealed in happiness

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Wonder Woman: "Eeeeee!"

Green Lantern, Zatanna, Batgirl, Supergirl, Bumblebee, and Y/N: (weakly) "Yay.

Ted: *grunts yay weakly*.

You and the others flew away on a green constructed carpet that Jessica made.

Batgirl: "Congrats, Diana. Disobeying your mom is normal teenager lesson number 218. You're officially a teenager, and we're officially a team again.

Y/N: Is that really a lesson?