Falling for me-Wanderer/Scara x Fem! Reader

I've had no requests so I've decided to finally add something to this story T^T here we go into the one shot ig.

————————————————————

December 25th

"Come on! Do you wanna try them out or not? I don't get gifts for everyone y'know."

The Wanderer, or as people usually call him: Scara, has brought Y/n out to test out his gift.

He got Nahida to make him a special device which would allow Y/n to fly. He told her it was because it would be entertaining to see her scream in fear of heights but, he really just wants her to be able to fly along side him so they can do more together.

"I know. Alright, what do I have to do?" Y/n tried to put on a confident demeanour but really, she was absolutely terrified inside, she felt as scared as she would being hunted down by each and every one of the Archons.

"I'll fly you into the air, you the press the button in your palm when I say so, then just use your hands to control where you go. You'd have to be an idiot to struggle with those instructions."

Before Y/n could even protest, she was lifted into the air, Scara holding her around her waist.

Her face heated up at the action even though she was scared. She'd had a crush on him for the longest time but of course, never told him. Instead she just quietly dealt with the butterflies that formed in her stomach each time he smiled or did anything she considered "cute" or "hot".

When Scara stopped flying up and said so, she pressed the button on her palm which made her feel a lot lighter, as though she was floating on her own.

"Ready?" His grip loosened around her waist, slowly letting go and flying backwards after she nodded her head.

Y/n's eyes widened in amazement as she found herself flying, she practically had stars in her eyes. Scara just watched and smiled slightly at her actions. He had to admit, she was pretty cute. Too cute.

As she was flying around, a beep was heard on the device wrapped around her. She shouted out to the boy behind her but before she could finish, she was falling from the sky.

Scara was shocked at what happened to say the least; He didn't expect Nahida's work to fail. He muttered curses under his breath before flying down towards her.

Meanwhile, Y/n was screaming for her life with her eyes closed, bracing for the impact of the hard, cold floor which would soon lead to her impending doom.

Just as she was about to hit the ground, she felt herself land in something cold but comforting. She slowly opened one eye to find a handsome face looking down at her softly, but that quickly faded away when she opened both her eyes.

"Ha, I guess you really are an idiot. And here I was having some sort of hope for you." He smirked at her angry face, and at her tinted cheeks which just made his go warm.

They argued back and forth while Scara carried the girl back to the Sanctuary of Surasthana bridal-styled.

————————————————————

December 31st

"Happy New Year's Eve, Nahida!" Y/n smiled brightly at the tiny God. They were currently sat outside the Sanctuary of Surasthana, waiting for the fireworks to start at midnight. Yoimiya had organized to send hand-made fireworks to each nation this year, so everyone in Sumeru was extra excited to see fireworks, it was most of the people's first time being able to witness such a thing.