Chapter one: Untold truth(The begging Arc)

'A'= this one is for thoughts okey? So let's get into the story.

♡♡♡

Elf village of Azrya woodlands

Third person POV

A seven years old girl was sitting on a huge rock near a small river. Her (e/c) eyes were looking at a necklace with a ring on it.

 Her (e/c) eyes were looking at a necklace with a ring on it

(A/n: ignore the book picture😅)

(A/n: picture is not mine. I got it from pinterest)

Soft wind was blowing her neck length (h/c) hair. Soothing river's and bird's sounds were coming. It was so peaceful until....

"Y/N!"

A little girl's yell come from a little far and in a few moments two kids come there. The girl turn toward them.

A girl with silver hair and blue(?) eyes who was a year older than her was standing there taking some breath after running to the younger girl.

Beside the panting girl was a boy with white hair and pale blue eyes who was three years older than the (h/c)tte girl. He was standing there also panting for breath.

The three kids were siblings but the girl was different than the two older kids. Cause she is a human and the other two are elves.

The girl got confuse seeing her brother and sister in worry.

"Miya? Estes? What happen? Why are you looking so worried?" The two elf look at each other before turning to her worriedly.

"Y/N, you need to come home. Something happened to father!" Miya said looking like about to cry.

Y/N got shock. "What happen to him?" Y/N ask with worry all over her face.