His body is already weak, as it should. Ashes, it was like burning, beautiful ashes coming from him, the sound was so peaceful, as he felt it.

His body is cracking, his body is fading. Into beautiful ashes, slowly, very slowly.

His heart can't go on.

"It's.. peaceful...... And quiet..."

He lightly spoke that out of words.

And a soft, sweet chuckle.

"Finally... The freedom... I sought.. "

However, even though he chuckled, he smile faded for a moment, just looking blankly with his half lidded eyes down, his body was finally relaxing, kneeling down, looking down without a single smile.

Slowly closing his half lidded pale eyes. 

"So..... Peaceful....."

•|•|•

Everybody noticed.

Even the dimensional beasts, they saw the "Moonlight", a very beautiful "Moonlight".

It was so lovely.

It shines so dazzling, the stars, everything above the sky, the light showed so lovely, it felt really calm, the sense of how peaceful can it be, in the middle of the fight, between. Even the dimensional beasts, have to stop, every single one.

Saw the beauty of the "Moonlight".

Law, Corazon, Ace, Sabo, Luffy's friends, Shanks, Garp, Crocodile, Bartolomeo, Whitebeard, Marco, Izo, as well as the Whitebeard crews, Bon Clay, as it grew more attention, Penguin, Shachi, Ikkaku as well as Bepo with his demon "Sulong" form. Every single one of them, their eyes just turned to the full moon.

Everyone feels soft wind just passes by, like a very gentle wind, that they can feel the freedom in their heart, that feels so empty, it was like telling them something.

Corazon noticed the moonlight was shining as it is, a beautiful shine that he's never ever seen in his entire life.

The moon was not the color of the blood, for the first time that happened in the Underworld.

In every single place in the Underworld, the moon can be seen so clearly above the sky.

At the moment, he stopped and stared at the starry moon. It was beautiful, even Law seeing this was also a surprise, this is the first time in centuries in the Underworld showing a clear moon, not an inch of the color of blood can be shown.

"Luffy-ya?.."

Saying that name that astonished him quite a lot. He doesn't know why but it seems it comes out of his lips out of nowhere. Law touched his lips, "I.. should go look for him. What am I stopping here for?" Law suddenly realized where he was as he continued to go look for him. One thing that he wanted to ask himself, is that Luffy is showing his thoughts right now, filling his empty thoughts.

"Torao!!~"

In those words, however, at the mere, last second, that person seemed to disappear as he stopped for a moment. 'What the hell is that? What did I think of that?.. Fuck, stop thinking about that, just what the heck is that? I must be hallucinating things that he's... He's.. for fuck sake. Now, I'm dying to see him!!.. Where the hell are you!? Mugiwara-ya!?..' seeing Luffy just earlier, made him realize something more important. He gritted his teeth and doesn't want to remember every single thought.