4 | groceries shopping

After 20 minutes of driving, Jungwon decided to stop at a supermarket near his apartment. They have run out of some food stocks and Jungwon is a very busy person , it must be difficult for him to buy groceries the next day .

He helped Haneul to get out of the car, his hand gently holding Haneul's arm to lead her to set her pace .

"Follow me and don't go anywhere without telling me, okay?"
Haneul nodded in agreement with Jungwon's instructions .

The man's lips formed into a tiny smile, he gently held Haneul's hand and they both moved closer to the area where the trolley was located .

Jungwon took Haneul's hand and placed it on the trolley handle , apart from pushing the trolley, he can also make sure that Haneul is always under his supervision .
"Tell me if you want anything, okay ?"

Haneul hummed in response . as they begin their steps . Jungwon obviously couldn't hide his excitement when he and Haneul pushed the trolly together .
'When we get married, will we always do groceries like this? Ahhh, my heart is dying !'

Even if it looks cliche, but Jungwon's heart is blossoming . Frankly , If Sunoo or Haruto were here with them, they would definitely tease Jungwon because of his red ears . He looks like a tomato !

Throughout choosing the food , Jungwon never stopped asking questions for Haneul if there was food she wanted . The trolley slowly began to be filled with various types of food .

"Ahh, right!! We also need to get vegetables, your dad asked me to always include vegetables in your meal"
Hearing Jungwon's deathly-like words made Haneul sigh for a long time , her dad will never stop forcing her to eat vegetables , will he ?

Haneul pouted ,
"Will you pity me ? I don't like vegetables !"

She continued ,
"It feels like we are eating grass , you know ?"

Jungwon cackled , she tried so hard to free herself from being haunted by vegetables .
"Have you ever tasted grass before ?"

Haneul huffed ,
"Do you know the difference between us and cows ?"

"It's our food pattern! We, humans, eat meat, ramen, rice, tteokbokki, ice cream , jjajangmyeon , kimbap !"

"But cows eat grass and grass is also a type of vegetables ! We are no different from cows if we eat vegetables—ackk!!"
Haneul yelled in pain when her forehead was flicked by Jungwon, she rubbed her forehead before facing him .

"Hey , how dare you !"
A soft punch from her about Jungwon's belly who was laughing, the man ended up groaning in pain too .

"HAHAHAHAHA i'm sorry , Haneul . It's just that I want you to stop being silly! Who taught you that grass is a vegetable ?"

"That's the most hilarious thing i had ever heard . You literally outsmarted Albert Einstein !"
Jungwon began to laugh even more , totally don't care about the views of some other customers who are looking at them .

With brows that were linked to each other , Haneul stomped her foot in annoyance . Without further delay , she took her white cane and immediately ran away from Jungwon who was still laughing .

"He thinks he's cool, huh?"
Haneul muttered in anger .

Even though she literally couldn't see anything, she just let her feet take her where her body wanted to go. People will say 'follow the flow' .

To her surprise, she accidentally collided with someone from the opposite direction .
"Oh god , i'm sorry ! Are you okay ?"

"Hichh .. did you see my mummy?"
The sobbing voice clearly signaled to Haneul that she accidentally bumped with a kid .

Slowly, Haneul knelt in front of the kid ,
"You lost your mummy? Don't worry, I will help you to find mummy"

The kid stopped crying, she felt very strange when she saw Haneul's eyes. Her eyes did not look directly at hers.
"Why aren't you looking at me ?"

Haneul just smiled at her
"I, lost a blessing called sight... I can't see you or our surroundings except darkness"

The kid then asked her ,
"How do you want to help me find my mummy if you can't see ?"

Haneul reassured her with a sweet smile , her hand softly patted the kid's head .
"What's your name ?"

"Rahee"

"Okay , Rahee . This 'eonnie' will help you to find your mummy !"

"Even though I have shortcomings, I will try my best to find your mummy !"

Haneul showed her pinky finger to Rahee ,
"I promised"

Rahee softly smiled before connecting their pinkish together .
"Alright !!"

——

"Have you ever seen a woman with long black hair? She wears a white shirt with a black jacket"

"No , i'm sorry"

Jungwon sighed, he had been hanging around the supermarket for five minutes looking for Haneul .

He hit his own head ,
"It's my fault . How can I laugh for eight minutes straight and not notice that Haneul has run away ?"

"I totally look like a fool !"

"But she is more cruel for letting me talk and laugh alone like that"

"People might think I'm crazy"

"Wait, it's impossible . They won't think that a handsome, tall, talented and rich man like me is crazy , right ?"

After debating with himself, Jungwon hovered around the supermarket . He tries to calculate the probability of where Haneul might be in his brain , deep inside his heart, he prays that he can find Haneul in a safe condition .

——

"We've been around almost every area in this, but we haven't found my mom yet"
Rahee whined, probably feeling sad when they failed to meet her mom .

Haneul couldn't help but felt sorry for not being able to fully help her. Due to her disability, they both had to walk in a slow pace so that Haneul wouldn't hit anything on the road.

It was quite difficult when her right hand was holding Rahee's hand tightly while her left hand held her white cane .

If she can see, there is no doubt that Haneul can help Rahee find her mum in a short time . However, she wondered why Rahee's mum didn't make an announcement at the information counter to look for her daughter.

She tries to avoid any bad thought, maybe she is still hovering in this hypermarket to look for Rahee?

Haneul stopped walking for a moment, a bulb appeared above her head as if she had found a solution for both of them .
"Yes, information counter!"

Haneul curled up in front of Rahee and held her both shoulders tightly .
"What if we ask the workers to make an announcement about you? Then, your mum can find you here !"

"You can meet with your mum !"

Rahee was stunned ,
"Mum will be angry if I make a mistake. She will be angry if I make a fuss"

"She doesn't like fuss, she doesn't like things that will only hurt her head"

"Can't you find another way?"

Haneul sighed heavily, she thought the two of them might be able to end this long search but no .

"Rahee, do you trust me ?"

___________________________________________
a/n : hi everyone ! it's hana here hehehe :3
i'm sorry for leaving yall hanging without completing
this season 2 of your serenity book TT i were too busy once i entered uni !
this chapter, is like an apology gift from me to yall <3 thank you for staying with >~<