Hard Times (Crawford/Part Three)

Part three my loves

--------------

*2 months later*

It's been two months. Two damn months of being alone in this hotel room. Two months of not having a home cooked meal. Two months of not playing video games or watching scary movies until the break of dawn. Two months since you last saw Crawford.
You sat in this room, hating to go outside. Seeing couples would remind you of you and Crawford, which made you want to pull out your hair.
It's been miserable. You've been sitting in this same hotel room for the past two months. You only left the hotel room to go to work or to get food, but you were tired of fast food.

You wanted to make food.
With Crawford.

You wanted to play video games.
With Crawford.

You wanted to go to the mall and terrorize everything.
With Crawford.

You just want Crawford back and knowing that he's with Samantha kills you on the inside.

Why can't love be easy?

Today you decided that you can't sit in here and mourn over Crawford. You realized that you needed to get out and live your life. He's doing it. Why can't you?
You quickly take a shower and throw on an outfit. For once since the breakup you feel not sadness. You can't say you're happy but you're not sad either.
You smile at yourself and head towards the door but before you leave your phone vibrates. You haven't got message from anyone for a while now so you were very confuse. You pull out your phone and your heart rate picks up.
It was from Crawford.

Can we talk?

Three little words that made your heart stop. After two months now he wants to talk. You mean you never actually gave him the chance to explain his self so he did deserve that chance.
So you sent a message back. Short but effective.

Sure.

You instantly got a reply back

Where are you? Can I come over?

You sent him a quick text back.

1118 grande plaza. Room 521. I'll see you when you get here.

You quickly threw all your dirty clothes in a corner, fixed your bed, and straighten everything up before he got here.
About ten minutes after fixing everything up. There's a knock on your door. As you walk closer to the door you felt your heart rate pick up. You opened the door and gasp quietly. You just take in his appearance. He seems like he has gotten a little bit taller, his hair was still the same light/dark brown, and his style was still the same.

"Come on in."

--------------

One more part after this....I hope you all are enjoying this
Love you lots *heart emoji*