Distractions (Chris)

"Chris I'm back." You say while walking into his house. He gave you a key because his parents were out of town. Right now you've just got back from the gym. You did daily workout routines with Chris but being as lazy as he is he didn't come with you today.
Today you felt like you got alot accomplished so you were a bit more sweaty than usually. You were wearing a sports bra and black yoga pants.

"Babe I'm upstairs." You heard Chris yell. Quickly you walk upstairs and walk into his room. You placed your bag down on the floor and kicked off your shoes. Hearing the shower run you knew that he was in there.
Five minutes later you heard the shower stop and the door open. You looked up at him to see that he had a towel tightly wrapped around his waist with droplets of water running down his chest.

"Hey, how was the gym today?" He asks while slipping on his underwear under his towel then taking off his towel.

"It was amazing. I got alot done today so maybe you're just a distraction." You said with a wink.

"I am not a distraction." He whined while pulling on one of his many sweatpants and then walking over to you not even bothering to put on a shirt.

"Oh Chris I think you forgot a piece of clothing because you're being a huge distraction right now." You reply while backing up to keep space between you two.

"Nah baby." He says while grabbing your wrist and pulling you closer making both of your chest collide.

"I believe that you're the distracting here. You come in here with tight yoga pants and a sports bra and you think I'm the distraction?" He continued while wrapping his arms around your waist and dragging you down on the bed with him. He flipped you over so he had the chance to climb on top of you. He smiled once both of you were face to face and dipped his face down to connect his lips with yours. The kiss was passionate while he traced circles on your bare stomach. He stop kissing you but left his lips on yours knowing it drove you crazy. You let out a small groan of annoyance while Chris smiled. You softly bit his lip and tugged on it earning a small grunt from Chris. You smile and released his lip. He pulled away and looked you in your eyes.

"You know you're such a tease right?"

~*~