𝐕. 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄

"𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐈 𝐁𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃?"

(were gonna go back to 3rd pov)__________________________________

__________________________________

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 was silent.

It had been 20 minutes since Luz had said that outloud during the the game of Mario Kart. Nobody dared to say a word. Normally when it was silent, it was a peaceful silence. This time it was awkward.

"Sorry I said that"

The silence has officially been broken.

Bill bursted out laughing catching the entire groups eyes. "Im sorry, I could not keep it in" he said while confusion filled the rest of their faces.

"I have never in my 16 years seen someone outflirt Tom" he kept rambling while trying to speak normally.

The look of embarrassment filled Tom's face as he dug his face into the pillow.

Luz couldn't help but burst into laughter with Bill. It was truly a sight to see. Gustav and Georg began laughing as well before Tom kept telling them to shut up causing them to laugh even more.
__________________________________

"𝐑𝐑𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐆𝐆𝐆𝐆"

The pizza had finished cooking and the group of teenagers were now watching Ferris Bueller's Day Off in the living room. Bill and Georg offered to get the pizza out and Gustav left to use the restroom. That left the last two in the living room all alone.

"Hey, sorry about embarrassing you like that earlier. I didn't mean to." Luz spoke up trying to fix the situation.

"It's fine, it was actually kinda funny." Tom replied back to the now happy Luz.

"So when are you guys gonna perform in a big place like a club or restaurant?"

Tom looked at her and suddenly remembered the email the band had gotten earlier in the week. His face lit up with joy leaving the concerned girl a face full of confusion.

"I think it's best I tell you when were all here together."

Those words wouldn't leave Luz's head. What could have possibly kept Tom from telling her. Did they have a gig? Were they gonna have a homemade concert? The possibilities were endless.
__________________________________

"𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐈𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄!"

Georg came out with the pizza and Bill with plates and napkins. Everyone reached for a slice of pizza and started talking.

"I didn't ask but what do you guys want to drink?" Luz asked before leaving to go back into the kitchen.

"Water is fine"

"Any soda?"

Luz came out with a bunch of drinks in her hands and placed them with each person.

"So guys, I was telling Luz that we had something to tell her that is very exciting." Tom stated while clasping his hands together.