Chapter 1- Mel and Dez

It was another normal day for Destiny and Meliodas at the Boar Hat until suddenly two rusted knights barged into the tavern.

"The...seven...deadly...sins." One of the rusted knights' said as it and his other rusted knight friend walked into the tavern.

"THEY'RE HERE!"

People started screaming as they ran out of the tavern. Meliodas and Destiny frowned as they hopped over the counter.

"Alright, just who the hell are you two?" Destiny asks. The rusted knights stayed quiet before they both fell back into the ground, their helmets popping off revealing a silver haired girl and a light Blue haired male. Both their mouths dropped slightly. Destiny glanced at Meliodas for a second before speaking.

"Let's get them out of that armour and upstairs." Destiny says while placing a hand on her friend's shoulder.

"R-right..."Meliodas mumbled.

"Wait, these kids are one of the seven deadly sins?" Hawk asks.

"Doubt it." Meliodas says having returned to normal.

*****

The bluenette male shot up once he gained consciousness as the Silver hairs girl slowly opened her eyes.

"Hello." Destiny says.

"Uh...where am I?" The bluenette asks as the silver haired girl sits up.

"Um...excuse me, but what are we doing here?" The silver haired girl asks.

"You two walked into my bar and then passed out cold on the floor." Meliodas explained.

"Your...bar?" The bluenette asked.

"Yeah, the Boar Hat. It's my Tavern." Meliodas says.

"So...you're the owner?" The bluenette asks.

"Is that so hard to believe?" Meliodas asks.

"You look like you're around the age of 14-15, sooo..." the bluenette trailed off.

"M/n!" The girl said in a scolding tone.

"What? Elizabeth, if you disagree you'd be either lying or blind." M/n says.

"That's true. He's pretty short for his age." Destiny stated.

"And I suddenly feel ganged up on." Meliodas whispered, causing Destiny to chuckle.

"Why do you carry a sword if you're a tavern owner?" Elizabeth asks.

"Oh, this?" Meliodas says as he pulls the sword out causing Elizabeth to flinch and hide behind M/n.

"It's...broken?" M/n questioned as he saw the sword.

"If all you see is the handle it looks pretty intimidating, doesn't it? Makes our customers think twice before skipping out on their bill." Meliodas explained.

"I feel bad for the customers considering they have to eat your nasty cooking." Hawk says.

"A talking pig?" M/n whispered his eyes slightly wide. Elizabeth laughed as she got up and ran to Hawk.

"He's so cute!" Elizabeth says.

"Hi there, my name's Hawk." Hawk days.

"A long time ago I bagged my father to get me a piggy like this for my birthday." Elizabeth says.

"So...did you like having a pet pig?" Destiny awkwardly asked.

"I didn't get one." Elizabeth said in a sad tone.