"I'll catch up with y'all later" I say to my homies after basketball training, I'm trying to be the first in my family to be in the league. I picked up my bag and jogged up to Kali who was walking out the school building "Wait up Kali" I call out to her as she turns and I catch up to her. "Hey D" she says as I put my arms over her shoulder. "Where you running off too?" I ask as she sighs "To meet up with Kadeem" she says honestly making rolls my eyes. "Forget him, come to the crib, my Momma made some Jamaican food" I said as she laughs. "Your mom doesn't like me D" she said, which is true. She is always yelling about 'stop bring her hoe ass around my house'. Kali has it tuff, her mom is drug addict and her dad in prison, she got an older sister who isn't much of a role model, which is why Kali is now known for kind of  being a hoe. She still a virgin but she can suck a mean dick. And she sucked basically everybody dick in our whole year. I still got a soft spot for her though because of her struggles, and we also get along really well.

"Nah you trippin' my momma love you, just come back to the crib" I say as she sighs and gives in. We walked from the school to my house which is only a ten minute walk. "You're going to be the biggest baller of out time" Kali said as I threw my ball in the air before catching it in my hands again. "You know it, gonna have all the money too" I say as she nods smiling, "And you gonna spoil me" she says and I chuckle, "You know I gotchu ma" I say as she smiles. 

We make it inside the house and I could smell my Mommas cooking. "Ma I'm home" I yell out, we make our way to the kitchen to see my Mom cooking and my pops reading over the bills. "Hey Ma, Pops" I say dapping him up. "Hey baby, oh you bought your little friend" she says in distastless tone once she lays eyes on Kali. "Hello Mrs and Mr Brewster" she said shyly. 

Once we finished up eating my moms cooking we went back to my room, I dropped my bag and collapsed on to my bed, "Come her why you acting all shy" I chuckled as Kali stood there awkwardly, "What if your mom comes in" she says as brush the idea off "she won't" I say as she rolls her eyes but she put her bag down and walked over to my bed and climbed on top of me. "You the baddest girl I ever been with" I say looking up at her as she blushed. "You mean that?" she asked as I nodded, but in reality she isn't, don't get me wrong Kali bad but there is one girl who is probably badder than she is but Kali was close.

 "I love you D" she say caressing my half ass growing beard. She quickly covers her mouth realising what she just said, "Shit im sorry, I didn't mean for that to come out" she said her cheeks turning a little red but you couldn't see too much because of her brownskin. I pulled her hands away from her face. "Don't be embarrassed" I say and sat up, "Im sorry, I know you probably don't feel the same way" she said "Nah I do, I love you too" I say as a smile appears on her face, "Really D?" she questions. "Yeah for real, I didn't even realise until now" I say as she blushes, I lean in kissing her as we made out passionately, eventually one thing lead to another and I took her virginity

"Yeah I remember" I chuckle coming back into reality. "Exactly D" she said. "Listen, I'm going to go back to my crib, if you want you should join me" she said standing up. I bit my lip contemplating it, fuck it. 

Amaria's POV

Dave came home and now he is in the shower, I laid on the bed with Messiah on top of me as he does his baby language. "really? wow that's crazy boo" I said fake talking to him as he squealed making me laugh.

"What yo crazy ass talking about" Dave said picking up Messiah as he continued to squeal and laugh. Dave seemed like he was off ever since he got back, he didn't talk to me much and seemed like he was deep in thought.