Craig and Tweek are theater kids

Începe de la început

Craig just holds Tweek tightly before calming down, "Tweek. Bebe. I'm the spaceman. The person you're going to kiss is me."

"What!? You're my love interest?" Tweek blushes, "I have to kiss you in front of everyone...."

"Hey, it's ok. Just pretend they're not there, that it's just us. Just me, and you."

Tweek nods, "I can try...."

"I'll help you practice your lines, and you can help me practice mine. Ok?"

"Ok. Yeah."

Craig smiles, "Good." Craig gets up, "You um.. want to start? No one is here, so.."

"Yeah. Sounds good."

Craig picks Tweek up and sets him down on his feet.

"Hey! Hehe~" Tweek laughed.

"Hehe~ Sorry. You have the script?"

"Yeah." Tweek looks at his script, "It says....that I have to....I come from the sky and land in front of you."

"Using a wire probably."

"Um....then I say..Who is there?"

Craig looks at his script, "Then I say....An alien! I never thought I would see one! Fascinating!"

"Hey, you're on my planet! You're the alien!" Tweek continues.

"Sorry. Sorry. I come in peace."

"How can I trust you!? You're kind, and mine have been enemies for years!"

"I have brought a peace offering!" Craig looks around the room and grabs Tweek's coffee, "I didn't know what else to use. Here." Craig says out of character.

Tweek takes it, "Hehe~ Thanks."

Craig smiles, then he clears his throat and continues, "Do you trust me now?"

Tweek giggles, "Yes, I do. I trust you now, but I must ask. Why did you come here?"

Craig smiles and in his most..romantic voice, he said, "Because I heard that a cutie was here." and then touched Tweek's cheek, making him blush.

"I-I.." Tweek clears his throat, "O-Oh. Why thank you. That is really nice."

Craig smiles and says out of character, "You're doing great, hon."

"Thank you." Tweek says.

That's when suddenly the bell rings, Criag frowns, "Oh. We will pick this up tomorrow. Ok?"

"Y-Yeah." Tweek smiles and kisses Craig's cheek, "Let's go home."

"Yeah. Let's go." Craig picks up Tweek, causing him to yelp in surprise, before leaving.

**Time skip: the day of the play.**

Craig was given a spacesuit; it was a little big, but it still fit. He smiled, being in a spacesuit, real or not, was nice; it made him feel like he was actually achieving his dreams of going to space. He turned to where Tweek was getting ready. Wendy, Bebe, and some other girls were tasked with getting Tweek ready and told Craig not to come into the room. Craig had said ok, but now he was getting impatient; he wanted to see Tweek! He had been waiting for 2 hours and still nothing. He just sighed and laid down, "Ya'll done!?" he yelled.

Only to get a bunch of high-pitched voices yelling back, "No!!"

Craig just sighed, "Gees."

Finally, after another hour, the door opened, and out came the girls. Wendy was smiling before saying, "It was a lot of work, but I think he looks great!"

"Great! Where is he?" Bebe went back in, and soon she came back out with Tweek. Craig's eyes widened as he looked upon Tweek, "Holy....Tweek....you're wonderful." He grabbed Tweek's hands, causing Tweek to blush.

"Aww~ T-Thanks Craig." Craig smiled as he looked more at Tweek. The girls had done a great job. They had turned Tweek's hands and face green, as they were the only skin people would see. They had also given him a green shirt, blue-ish green-ish pants, and green shoes. His hair was still blond and crazy, but honestly, it made him look even better. They had also given Tweek antennas and a long tail with a star at the end, and they drew blue spirals on his cheeks, like the one in the movie Jigsaw, but the end of it goes down onto his neck and under his shirt.

Craig was amazed, "You are so beautiful." He kisses Tweek softly. Good thing they used smudge-free stuff, or else it would have come off, "I can't wait to kiss you on stage."

Tweek smiles, "I'm still nervous, but....I'm excited too."

Craig smiles back at Tweek, "Good. That's good."

**Time skip: On stage.**

"Father, I love him! And if you can't accept it! Then I am afraid you won't see me ever again!" Tweek yelled with a fake tear rolling down his cheeks.

Craig puts a hand on his shoulder, "Hon, don't ruin your life for me."

Tweek turns to him, "No! I love you! And I can't imagine a life without you." Tweek and Craig get close, and closer, and closer, "If you love just the same.." they close as Tweek talks, "Then you'll prove it to me right now. Please. I want to go with you!"

Craig holds Tweek close, "If you're sure then fine. I love you, and I'll prove it." Craig then kisses Tweek, and people in the audience cheered.

When they separated Craig grabbed Tweek's hand, and they run off stage, while Tweek's 'dad,' who was really just Clyde in a similar alien outfit to Tweek, with a fake beard, tried to swipe at them one last time and misses.

The curtains slowly close, and people start clapping as the cast comes out one last time and bow. Craig and Tweek smile at each other, "I love you, hon."

"I love you too. Thanks for helping me do this."

"Of course." Craig smiles, "You're adorable."

-This was long as hell! What y'all think?

-Word count: 1632