𝐗𝐗

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊1 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 6𝐭𝐡𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊
1 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 6𝐭𝐡
𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

✿✿✿

"Girl keep eatin' like that we ain't gone have no damn groceries left." Vanessa chuckled as she watched Samoni eat.

"That's them cravings," Yazmine chimed in. "I just know it."

"Girl whatchu' know about some cravings? Don't tell me you pregnant too." Roscoe looked up from his phone.

"No Roscoe, I'm not pregnant." Yazmine rolled her eyes. "You know what, why you even in here man?" She mugged him.

"I need a nap," Samoni mumbled, more so to herself. She'd been tired more than usual. "Imma go take a nap." She yawned and got up, heading to her room.

"Has anybody spoke with Kevin?" Vanessa whispered to Yazmine.

"Arion and the rest of them has. Me, Tomiah, and Farah haven't though." Yazzy sighed.

"Lord this is what I was afraid of. How could someone just abandon their own pregnant girlfriend." Vanessa shook her head.

"A ain't shit ass nigga," Yazmine chuckled. "But Moni has us, she don't need Kevin." She shrugged her shoulders.

✿✿✿

Kevin watched as Ashley admired her small bump that formed in the mirror, he still wasn't aware that the baby isn't his.

"I can't wait until he or she is born," She turned towards Kevin. "I've been waiting for this moment forever."

Kevin only stayed quiet—he missed Samoni, a lot. He wanted to go back to her, but he still had love for Ashley, he didn't wanna abandon his first love.

"Bae, you listening?" She snapped him out of his thoughts.

"Yeah Ash, I'm listenin'. I hope its a boy, I want a lil mini me." A smile grew on his face as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Really? I want a girl, I see you as a girl dad." She stated, rubbing her hands through his hair. "Anyway, have you went to see ya other babymomma?" She asked being petty.

"Ash stop that shit," He huffed and moved her away from him.

"I'm being serious, I still can't believe you got that thing pregnant." She let out a small laugh, causing him to send her a glare.

"Can you stop bro? You makin' yo self seem miserable, always worried about ha'." He mugged her.

"The fuck you defending her for? You fuckin' with her again?" Ash snapped.

"No Ashley but you keep bringing her up, its old now. Let that shit go, you want me so now you got me, ight?" He snapped back.

"Mhm." She hummed.

"Imma be back though, I gotta go see Dougie." He stood up and put on his hoodie.

"You always leavin' to go see yo fuck ass homeboys, that shit is whack." She rolled her eyes.

The truth is, Kevin only kept going around the guys to stay updated on Sam—he wanted to know everything she was doing.

𝘋𝘦𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭, 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵?

"Don't start that shit Ash, Imma be right back." He sighed in frustration. "I promise, cmere." She walked over to him, and wrapped her arms around him—giving him a tight hug.

"Imma hold you to your word, Kevin." She then let go. He grabbed his keys before leaving.

✿✿✿

"Look who finally got let out the house," Arion chuckled as Kevin entered his apartment. Everything about the day started to feel uneasy.

𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘧𝘧.

"Bro shut up," Kevin waved him off and flopped down on the couch. "You talked ta' Sam?"

"Not recently, she ain't been tryna speak to nobody I guess," Arion shrugged, "Why don't you just go talk to her, nigga? I mean she is yo other babymomma, it ain't just Ash." He stated.

He was right, it was wrong for Kevin to just shut Samoni out like she didn't even exist anymore. It was no doubt that Samoni hadn't thought about Kevin, because she has—almost everyday, only time she didn't think about him was when she slept. That's a reason why she sleeps a lot now, besides the baby, she didn't wanna stress herself out.

"Ash ain't goin' fa' that and you know this, who been goin' to the appointments with her?" Kevin questioned.

"Sometimes her aunt, Yaz, Setty, or Miah. Most of the time she go by herself though." Arion informed Kevin.

He felt bad, actually, he felt horrible. Now he knew that trying to go back wasn't an option anymore, he knew that Samoni probably hated him by now. Which she does, so he isn't wrong.

"Look flock, I'm tellin' you this as yo homeboy, don't be a fuckin' deadbeat, ight? Fuck what Ashley talkin' 'bout." He leaned forward, "Don't let ha' keep you away from Samoni, 'cause once the baby born, don't be surprised when she don't let yo ass come around when you finally decide to." He ranted on.

As the day went on, Kevin couldn't stop thinking about everything Arion had said. It stuck to him, he couldn't get it off his mind. That made him feel even worse than he already did, he did wanna be in his unborn child's life, even if him and Sam couldn't get back together.

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

5 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬...

𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧? 𝐋𝐦𝐤𝐬.

𝐎𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲? 𝐋𝐦𝐤.

𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞, 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

- 𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐒