𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 15𝐭𝐡, 2022𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐢 𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐎'𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐲▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊
𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 15𝐭𝐡, 2022
𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐢 𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐎'𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐲
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

✿✿✿

"𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑," tomiah said while rubbing my back as i threw up.

i'd been throwing up the entire morning, my ribs were sore from it. i didn't know why i was throwing up this much, i was sick for the last few days.

"i got her some water," kevin came back into the bathroom and sat the bottled water on the counter.

"mm..i know what this is." farah, camrin's girlfriend chuckled.

we'd also all met her some days ago, she was pretty cool. she was also funny, and we learned she's from florida.

"what do you mean?" miah asked her, "its clear that she's pregnant. when i was pregnant i had those same symptoms." she exclaimed.

"pregnant?" everyone said in unison.

"yep, i ended up having a miscarriage after getting kicked out. these pussy ass girls jumped me and one kicked me in my stomach. i'm over it now though i guess." she shrugged nonchalantly.

"i'm so sorry to hear that. i hate bitches that jump people." miah said, making fannie nod in agreement.

feeling more throw up about to come up, i leaned back over the toilet causing miah to start rubbing my back again.

"imma call dougz and tell him to grab a pregnancy test from the pharmacy," kevin told everyone before leaving the bathroom.

"i'm gonna be a god mommy." tomiah cheered excitedly.

𝘮𝘦? 𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘮?

"i-i don't think i-i'm ready for all that," my eyes started to get teary. "whats wrong?" miah asked.

"i don't know how to be a mom, i never had a kid before. and i also don't wanna be a bad mom like mines was." i sniffled as i sat on the floor of the bathroom.

"i think you'll be a great mom sam, you're a nice person and you know how to treat people. have you seen how you act with your sister trina? you literally treat her like you birthed her," miah chucked, making me crack a smile. "but you should do what you feel is best for you." she continued on.