𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

Start from the beginning

"Governor." Tyrese shouts for him just before he could get far. "This ain't easy to say. You're gonna have to count us out." The man spoke for himself and his sister, Sasha, who stood beside him.

"This isn't our fight." Sasha says.

"We'll fight against the biters, not other people. Now we'll stay here and defend the children. When you return, if you want us gone, no hard feelings." Tyrese finishes, staring the man directly in his eyes.

The Governor said nothing, narrowing his eyes for a second; afterwards he turns and takes a gun from the hands of one the men behind him. It made the two of them flinch and freeze in their spots, shuddered breaths of air quivering pass Sasha's lips as he got closer. The Governor hands the gun over, holding it toward Tyrese with a face void of anything. Tyrese hesitated before taking it.

"Thank you." Was all The Governor said, entering one of the cars. "Let's roll!"

It was easy to roll into the prison, seeing as though they had already knocked down the fences that kept the walkers out. It looked empty and quiet, and the group made it worse; they made it loud and filled with the shoes of uninvited people. Guard towers just happened to be the first place they'd shoot at— explode, destroy. Inside, the walkers were next, kill the dead and clear the way for the 'soldiers.'

They hadn't even noticed that they drove right into a trap, blowing out the tires of their trucks. They just weren't focused on that, only on where the group could have been hiding and shooting it down without another thought; and shooting the walkers til they were dead, of course.

"Go!" The Governor orders after jumping down from the truck. A vehicle that had been behind moved forward and lead the group, that came from the first two trucks, toward the main prison fence. "Go, go. Move!" He screams when the fence went down, standing and running in the middle of his group.

"Come on, come on, come on, come on."

They were split into two squads, only for a moment before bringing themselves back together and checking a cellblock. It was completely silent, yet still they didn't find anything strange about it. Guns aimed and mouths shut as they invade the cellblock, one by one.

The Governor was the first person to step into the cellblock, letting his squad in and allowing them to check the cells. Each of them were completely empty, Martinez, a minion of his, shook his head and informs him that the hall at the end of the block is just as deserted. As soon as The Governor made his exit, he stops, looking into a cell and narrowing his eyes at the bible which was conveniently left open on a specific page. He picked it up out of curiosity, the highlighted verse making his brows pinch in interest: And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation. He tossed the bible away from himself, gritting his teeth and wiping his hand down his sweaty neck.

A noise in the distance stops all of them, it sounded like a can dropping; it was hardly noticeable. There was a closed door in the cafeteria, the entire hall appeared dark.

"Give me a flashlight." The Governor says, looking down at one of his minions. "Split up. You take a group that way." He points toward the hallway door near the cells. "You, bring a group, follow me." He orders Martinez.

It was completely dark and far too many turns; there was a main man in the front, holding up and gun and clearing each hall before turning safely. Another noise went off in the distance, this time it sounded as though a door had opened or closed. The group paused because of it, listening and when it stopped, they continued.