006-afterwards

Začít od začátku

"You do?" Steve sarcastically replied, leaning towards her.  Carla gave a hum in response as his lips pressed against hers in a soft gesture.  The rain continued to sound from behind them, which gave Steve an idea.  He quickly pulled away from the kiss—his girlfriend giving a confused look—and put a hand on the door handle, "Let's go dance in the rain."

Carla raised a brow, "It's pouring out."

"So? Our clothes are already soaked anyway." Steve stated, speaking on the only slightly dry appearances they both wore, "Please? You know you want to."

A small smile grew on Carla's face as she rolled her eyes, "You are  such a child, Steve Harrington."

"And you are the love of my life, Carla Wheeler." the Harrington replied, opening up his car door, "Now, come on."

  Why she was agreeing to this, the Wheeler wasn't exactly sure, but for whatever reason, she copied his movements and opened her side of the car.  The rain fell against her as she exited the vehicle, causing her to shudder, "Oh shit! Steve, it's freezing!"

"We'll only be out here for a few minutes, I promise." Steve promised, out-stretching his hand towards his girlfriend, who still cautiously stood by the car, on the verge of getting back inside of it.  He sent her a knowing look, "Carla."

"I'm coming." the girl replied, beginning to walk through the rain.  She took Steve's hand, allowing the boy to spin her around.  She could feel the rain re-dampening her shirt and skirt,  causing the materials to stick to her skin.  Her hair was falling flat against her face, but once she took the boy's hand, she truly didn't care.  Steve had brought her out to have some fun—why get worked up about water?

So, with her new attitude, she allowed a laugh to fall past her lips as the boy spun her around.  Pulling her closer, he wrapped his hands around her waist.  Carla laid her head in the crook of his neck, one hand snaking up his back to find refuge on his shoulder, the other intertwining with his as the slowly moved in sync.

Closing her eyes, Carla felt as if it was just them.  As if they were the only two people in the world.   As if they were just an average, care-free couple and not a couple who found themselves mixed up with monsters.

Taking her from those thoughts was a sudden shift in position. Steve's hands rearranged themselves to where one was now holding her leg, the other her mid-back as he dipped her, another laugh escaping her as he did so.

Carla was quick to move her hands too, one around his neck to support herself, the other cupping his face.  She pulled him close, connecting their lips as the rain poured down around them, acting like they were the only two people in the world.

The rain poured within her nightmare, too.

Her eyes fluttered open, and this time, this was quick to recognize the place.  Brimborn Steelworksjust as she'd found herself the previous night.  Muffled struggle filled the room, and Carla looked around to find two people tied up on the floor, gags around their mouths.

Carla didn't recognize these people, but that didn't mean she felt completely fine about the situation.  She was scared for what was about to happen to these poor people, and angry that she couldn't do anything to help.

The sound of clicking heels ended the two's muffled sounds, and Carla—as well as the two tied up people—turned their heads towards it.  Unlike the two helpless ones, the Wheeler did recognize the two incoming figures as Heather Holloway and Billy Hargrove.