Chapter : 07

Hii readers,

I hope you liking this story, here we have another part.

°°°°°°°°°°°°
____________________

"Y/N, it won't be a bad thing to share your day with someone and also it won't be worst if that someone being me?" That sentence from Jungkook earned a soft chuckle from Y/N as he grinned at her action. It also earned a nod from her in agreement.
"Good." He said patting her head softly.

 When Jungkook spoke these things to Y/N, they were both on their way to the school for the first week of classes. She is aware that telling him about her issues will make him anxious but keeping them to herself will make him even more stressed, so events had better go his way. Since she has always been standalone, she still wants to learn how to handle things, and she won't mind receiving his advice in doing so. Y/N has rejected Jungkook's suggestion to attend any type of therapy since she doesn't feel at ease discussing her father's actions with anyone outside of their own family, even after experiencing childhood trauma. She is unwilling to take the risk of jeopardizing her liberty for the time period.

"I won't sit beside Minni." When he instructed Y/N to, she immediately uttered what she intended to say to him. It happened the day before when they were spending the day at home with Minni and Jungkook advised that Y/N sit next to her. Y/N didn't want to agree with him, but she also couldn't refuse him.

Y/N knows that they sit together, and she doesn't want to be the only reason they split apart. The unpleasant sensation she gets from being near Minni might also be a factor. which she is yet unable to comprehend. She is still able to put a finger on she feels about her.

"I don't want too." Y/N spoke gently, observing the little pause in conversation between the two of them. Y/N was able to respond to the question right away, aware of what would be asked of her next.

"I will sit at my previous place of yesterday." Jungkook sealed his lips tightly, forming a narrow line. Furthermore, he does not want to force her to do anything, but he also finds it unpleasant that she would spend time with his former best buddy.

"Okay as you wish." And as ther arrived at the school, they two separated ways. Even though they were in the same class, Jungkook advised Y/N go to the class which he would attend later since he had some work to do for his sport's teacher.

Y/N was walking to class when she heard someone, making her halt in her tracks. she turned to look at the owner of the deep voice that gave her the feelings of goosebumps only to see the person she had been sitting next to the day before.

"Hey!! Dumbo come here" Taehyung said, making her realize it was her whom he was calling towards him but before she can even move, she was stopped on her way when a boy stood up in front of her.

Y/N looked up to see Jungkook standing in front of her with frown on his face he seems a little angry maybe.

"Don't mess with her," he said, dragging Y/N away with him.

A chuckle left from Taehyung's lips seeing her retreating figure with Jungkook as his eyes moved towards his best friend who was just beside him "Jeon is being possessive." To which Jimin just rolled his eyes at his soulmate's stupidity.

"C'mon Jimin, it's odd of him being this humble with his Neighbour of same surname" Taehyung, after knowing the tea Jimin spilled to him about the conversation he has with Jungkook. Of course, Taehyung is supposed to come with his own theory not so soon, Jimin should have known.

__________________________________

It was lunch when Y/N saw Minni packing her things before walking towards her. "Come on, baby let's grab some lunch." She said in a soft exciting voice, holding her arms to make Y/N stood up.

"Are you three together?" It was Taehyung's voice, which made both of them look towards him, confusingly. It was the first thing he said in the half day after entering the class. Despite being his face serious, his eyes held a teasing glint behind which wasn't easy to ignore.

"Shut up, Kim" Minni voice sounds a little rude for her nature but the next second the annoyed reaction was switched from a soft one. "Wanna Join?" She asked which only gain a shook from the male.

Rude

Entering the cafe Minni made her way towards the table Jungkook was sitting on with both of their lunch.

"Thanks, kookie." She said softly to her boyfriend at his care. Y/N blinked at her gesture before mumbling a soft thank you to her brother. Jungkook chuckled at her action, patting her head.

Y/N can feel the eyes of the people which didn't make her at ease, but she has deal with it being beside the two popular students at her school.

Putting her specs aside she started munching on the food, while listening to Minni.

Taehyung walked past the cafeteria only to stop on his tracks when his eyes fall on her figure, sitting beside Minni, half eating and talking like always. From far he can see Y/N quietly eating and nodding at the words his once close friend was blabbering. He can see the back of the male who is none other than Jungkook, less talking as always.

A sibling behavior indeed.

He was told the fact by Jimin that Y/N Jungkook's neighbor only to made him laugh at his best friend's joke. Him being with Jungkook from childhood, never heard him of talking about anyone other than his mother and now out of nowhere he has people to take care of in just three months.

Taehyung is suspicious. He knows Jungkook is hiding something and also know he shouldn't care about it, but you can't blame him after being in him touch with him for so long and suddenly stop caring about him. It's hard to pretend like he doesn't care about him, but he does and himself is not ready to accept that fact.

Other from the thoughts of his best friend bothering his mind, there is also the thoughts of a certain Jeon bothering his heart. His mind keeps blazing about the beautiful eyes he stares at, that day. Those eyes which held so much innocence yet was so terrified that day. Those eyes which are beautiful but doesn't have the shine in them. They are not shining like they should, and Taehyung have an urge to see them shine. He blames his subconscious to think like that because he has many other things focus on other than those eyes.

____________________________________

What's with the Jeons giving names to my boy 😂🤧

Anyways,

I hope you like it, thanks for reading.