'My prince' 3

I decided to do a time skip to where Ranboo has been his bodyguard for months now cause I got lazy after having no motivation to do this. Also sorry for the late update I've been going through some shit since 2023 was thrown at me. Anyway have a wholesome chapter of em which will be the last. Don't worry I'll make them kiss you simps 🙄

Warning: Gay, Homophobia, A tall ass Enderman, a loud tiny Raccoon boy, blood, fighting
52618--&#-#+-+---+:$:-*-$+($(2(#-$-3+2()#(2

No one's POV✨:

It's been a while since the young yin yang started working for the royal family. Him and Tommy have seemed to get along after bearing with the blonde's loud obnoxious behavior for so long. Tommy began a routine to ALWAYS prank his ' knight in shining armor' during the mornings no matter how ready Ranboo was (truth has it he was never ready and kept getting attacked by the loud blonde's pranks).

"YOU FUCKING BITCH GET WRECKED" Tommy shouted as an entire metal bucket (🪣) filled with thick pink liquid fell on top  of the olders head without warning. Ranboo just calmly pulled the bucket (🪣) off his head and stood it on the ground. Ringing out his shirt, the taller took some paint left over and threw it onto the shorter as the blonde screamed. "WHO'S SCREAMING LIKE A GIRL" A brunette shouted as he walked into the fining hall accidentally walking into the obviously visible paint.

"Tommy this is the 8th time this week and it's only Wensday..." The brunette sighed in disappointment. "WILBY" tommy yelled hugging his older brother and ignoring the annoyed face he gave the shortest.

"You lovebirds better clean this shit up"Wilbur said annoyed which in return he got two red males staring at him. "LOVEBIRDS?" Tommy yelled while Ranboo just stood there speachless.

Then they turned to look at each other's eyes 😊 the grabbed waistes 😱 and very longing and deeply 😞 KISSED😍

------------------------------------------------------------------

Aight discontinuing this because I keep forgetting about it and shit keeps happening 👍🏼 Love you all please be safe and stayed hydrated for it's almost summet (the hottest time of the goddamn year)

Date: 5/1/2023
Word count: 372