"I'm leaving you because you're selfish. You wasn't trying to protect shit."

"Selfish how?"

"Because you were so busy trying to kiss Nia's ass and be stepmom of the year, I couldn't be there for my kid when she needed me the most. You wasn't trying to protect nobody."

"I was. I promise you, I was. I didn't want you to do something crazy that really would've kept you from being able to be by Royalty's side."

"Two months Mya. You hid this from me for two months. If I never would've got that postcard, shit I'd probably still be clueless. You came in between me and my kid and I can't just brush past that. I'm good on you, we done."

"Chris, please."

He shook his head. "Just stop talking to me. Just being in yo face is pissing me off."

I just stared at him. His nose turned red and his eyes grew watery.

"Does there need to be a custody arrangement for your children?" Mark asked Chris and he shook his head.

"My mom will be my point of contact. Landon has been requesting to live with me and I'm for that and prepared to take action if necessary." He responded and just hearing that took the air out of my body.

"Landon isn't going anywhere." I said.

"I'm prepared to take action if necessary. You're in a depressed state and tend to abandon your children when this happens so maybe it's best all three come with me."

"I can't believe you. You're pissed off so you're trying to take my son away?"

"I'm not trying to do anything. I have multiple text messages from my son asking to live with me."

"Do you even know how to raise a kid on your own? Your mother raised Royalty."

Chris nose flared. "Bitch, fuck you."

"Okay, that's enough talking between you two." Diane interrupted before I could respond. "We'll discuss mediators for the time being that'll help with the children. Is there anything else?"

"Yes, one last thing." Mark reached into his briefcase and pulled out more court papers. "My client is requesting that you stay at least 500 feet away from Royalty." He placed the the papers in front of me and my mind just couldn't even process this shit.

"Does Royalty know about this?" I asked.

"Don't matter, stay away from my kid." Chris leaned back in his seat, giving me the coldest stare.

Letting out a small laugh, I grabbed those papers along with our separation papers. Looking him dead in his eyes, I ripped them all up and tossed them in his face. "I ain't signing shit. Sorry he wasted your time Mark." With that, I stormed out. Before I could get far, my arm was roughly grabbed and I was pulled a few steps down to an empty office.

Chris locked the doors then turned and got in my face. "Why you playing with me Mya? Hm? I want this marriage over, I want this done. Why the fuck would you rip up those papers?"

"Because this is ridiculous and you know it! I'm sorry Chris, I'm so fucking sorry for not telling you what happened to your daughter. I put this on everything I love, I did this because I knew you'd hurt somebody and deep down, you know it too and Royalty literally begged me not say anything. She was afraid that you'd be more upset about her being pregnant than what happened. But I still should've said something, I should've told you."