I needed to pee so I walked towards the nearest toilet. I opened the door only to see someone in there. Not only someone, but Jude Bellingham. I gasped, and he saw me, but I closed the door right after that.  SO. EMBARRASING. I was crying on the inside. Luckily I didn't see anything I shouldn't have seen. 

My body was frozen, not knowing if I should run away and find another bathroom or wait for him to come out. Unfortunatly, I did the last one. As Jude got finished and walked out I managed to get out a "Sorry" before entering the bathroom myself.

I was surprised when I exited the bathroom and Jude stood there. "What are you doing here?" "Shouldn't I be the one asking that?" he replied. "Well, if you really wanna know, me and my friend got the wrong train. That's why we are here." "How do you mix up the trains?" he said, while laughing. His laugh was so cute and contagious, but I did my best not to laugh. "At least I remember to lock the door when I'm in the bathroom." I started laughing now as well. 

An awkward silence erupted. We just stood there. 

"Why did you like my Insta post?" I asked. "Well..." My phone rang before he could answer. "Sorry, let me just take this."

It was Sophie, one of my best friends. She told me that I needed to watch the video she sent on message. I looked at the video for one secong and that was enough. Lucas having sex, not kissing, SEX with another woman. Tears started falling and  felt like I would fall apart. I still managed to hold myself together and text Lucas.

Lucas

ofc

i saw the video
consider us over.

"Hey, are you okay?" Jude asked. "No, I'm not. My boyfriend cheated on me and fucked another girl!" I couldn't stop crying, and suddenly he hugged me. "It's going to be okay, you'll get over him. " Then he hugged me. I couldn't help feeling familiar in his arms. It felt comfortable. I just cried on his hoodie for a while. I felt bad because he got mascara all over it. "Don't cry over a dickhead. He clearly doesn't know what he's missing out on." he said. 

He truly made me feel better and I almost stopped crying. "Thank you." I whispered. "Of course, I don't want to see anyone crying around me. And if you want to, I can buy you a Bratwurst or something when we arrive." I nodded my head. "I love Bratwurst." I said. "Good, because-"

"Emma, I saw the-" Alexa bursted through the door, before her eyes went wide open when she saw who I was with. "Oh, sorry for interrupting. I'll just go ou-" "No, I think she needs you more than she needs me," Jude said, "You can stay with her, ..." "Alexandra, but friends call me Alexa." Alexa replied. "Alexa it is then! And Emma, I'll see you when were in Dortmund" Jude said. "Yeah, we will." I responded.

"What was that?" Alexa was clearly excited, "You just found out that Lucas was cheating on you, and now you're cuddling Jude?! Are you two a thing now?" I don't understand where that's coming from. "Jude was literally just comforting me because he was here when I found out that son of a bitch Lucas cheated on me." I replied, and when I said the name Lucas, an anger lit up
inside me. "You know what? He's the one missing out! I'm totally fine without him." "Slay, girl" Alexa said, making me laugh more.

As we got off the train, I actually was even more happy to be on vacation. Now I can forget all about Lucas and move on. As me and Alexa got of the train, Jude approached us. "Hey, are you girls keen on some bratwurst?" "Me? I looove bratwurst. I've never tried it in Germany before!" I said. We got out of the station. "The best bratwurst in Dortmund is right here." He pointed at a small stand. "Really? There?" Alexa asked. "Just try it, it's amazing" Jude said.

"Just give me one already, I'm so hungry." A few Dortmund fans came to us and asked Bellingham for pictures. Jude even took photos with them as we ordered three bratwurst sausages. "Das sind 7,5 Euro, gnädige Frau (That will be 7,5 euros m'am)" I didn't uderstand a shit of what he said. "Don't worry, I'll pay. Hier ist 10, behalten Sie das Wechselgeld. (Here is 10, keep the change)

"OMG, this is soooo good!" The taste was just like I imagined a real German bratwurst to be like. So good. "This was actually really good!" Alexa said. "I told you. This is the best bratwurst in the city." Jude smiled to me. "Take my number, so I can share some of the secrets of Dortmund with you." I was stunned. Jude Bellingham wanted to give me his number? I mean, the fact that he's took us out to eat is already surreal but having his number? 

"Um.. yeah, sure" I let him dial his number on my phone. I couldn't help but looking at his handsome face. Our eyes met as he was giving me my phone back, and I nearly started blushing. "There you go. By the way do you want a ride to your hotel?" "In fact, our hotel is not that far away from here, so we can just walk." Alexa said. "Okay, I guess i'll see you around?" "Bet. See you!" I replied, before me and Alexa started walking towards the hotel.

The hotel room was really nice, but I was tired. I got dressed into more comfortable clothes and decided it was time to post a post-breakup post. I already knew what then caption was going to be.

I'll check the post tommorow and see how many likes this gets

Now that the day was over, I could finally cry out about Lucas. Yes, I know, he isn't worth my time, but it really hurts when someone just betrays you like that. And if I let it all out now, I'll feel much better afterwards. Alexa comforted me. She's such a good friend, I'm so lucky to have her.