Chapter 11 confrontation

This was the last straw.....

Once I get to Ajax's room I am FURIOUS I knock on the door for about 4-5 mins waiting for him to open the door ,finally he opens the door ."hey what's u-...oh hey.." " Ajax I am trying VERY hard not to  beat the shit out of u right now " " what did I even do ?" ". Oh so we actin like we don't know now " " bro I'm not doin this today " as ajax tried to close the door  I put my foot between the door  to keep it from closing  he opens the door again and I take that chance  to push him to to the floor  I get on top of him ( not like that 😂)  I and start punching him " wtf Xavier!!" He starts hitting me back . All of a sudden  yn busts through the door she gasps at the sight "STOP GUYS STOP ". She runs over and tries to pry me off but fails I see her get on the phone calling someone" enid I need you help the boys are fighting and I can't separate them ... Ok ill see u soon  . She hangs up and waits by the door soon I hear someone running down the hall I assume it's enid she comes running in the room " ok let's separate them " "ok"   once they get separated yn and I go back to the room "wtf was that Xavier!!" .....To be continued.

Sorry for the wait 🙏 😔 don't forget to vote love y'all 💕💕