ch10 the secret

I wonder if she knows?
I wonder if he knows?
........................................................................................
Flashback
Yn pov
As I make.my way back to the dormitory I spot enid and ajax talking I
W

alk over and say "hey enid...ajax!" "Hey yn " they say at the same time I ask enid if I can steal ajax for a little bit and she says "sure! I'll see you later ajax" "bye enid!" Ajax turns to me and asks "so what did you need to talk to me about ?" "Can we speak in private in my room ?" " Is Xavier there?" "No he's not " " sure then" after a few minutes me and ajax arrive at my dorm we walk in and I start talking " so I have a secret to tell you and promise me you won't get mad..." " ..ok .. go for it " " Soo..... I kinda like your best friend " ajax turns to me I'm shock "what!?" "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS MY BEST FRIEND REALLY YN !?" "IM SORRY OK ITS NOT MY FAULT I HAVE FEELINGS " ajax looks at me sigh's and leaves I lay down in my bed and start crying.

  ............................…………...……...….……………………………
       Time skip~

Xavier pov-
Im walking back to my dorm from archery practice and I hear faint crying from my dorm I burst in my room to see yn crying in her bed I drop my stuff close the door and run. Over to her "hey yn what's wrong" I say as I pull her into a hug " I told ajax a secret of mine and he got mad and yelled at me " as I heard those words come out of her mouth I was furious how could he yell at a girl I look at yn and say"I'll be back in a min ok ?" " Ok " she says I get up and walk out of my room I start to walk to ajax room this is the last straw .......

Hey author here sorry for the extremely long wait enjoy the chapter and don't forget to vote -Kailani ❤️