Sex dreams

Klaus's Pov

I walked into my room to see my beautiful Caroline waiting for me. She was only wearing red lingerie and my goodness did she look ravishing.

I walked towards her and smashed my lips against hers, she kissed me back and I tasted her lips, they tasted absolutely divine, I ran my tongue over her bottom lip, I felt her shiver and I smirked into the kiss, she lightly parted her mouth and I ...

I walked towards her and smashed my lips against hers, she kissed me back and I tasted her lips, they tasted absolutely divine, I ran my tongue over her bottom lip, I felt her shiver and I smirked into the kiss, she lightly parted her mouth and I slowly entered her mouth, I tapped her thighs, indicating for her to jump and she listened, she jumped and wrapped her legs around my torso as I pinned her onto the bed.

I ripped off her bra and started sucking on her right breast while massaging and fondling the other one so it doesn't get lonely, her breasts were absolutely huge, maybe the biggest I have seen, she moans my name and how lovely it is to hear my name come out of that glorious mouth.

I look up and lean in to give her a passionate kiss when suddenly she is gone, it was a dream, I look around and notice that I am in my office.

I notice that I am rock solid hard, I have never been so erect in my fucking entire life, only that beauty can do this to me. I unzipped my pants and take out my cock, I imagine her naked body kneeling in front of me, sucking my manhood, looking at me with those innocent blue eyes through her long eyelashes.

"Oh fuck" I hissed, moving my hands faster, I jerked myself faster, I needed her, I craved her body, I needed to hear her moan my name in pleasure, scream my name as she came with an intense organism. Warm cum ejected my hands as I came, I sighed and got up to clean the mess.

After I was done, I went into the washroom to take a shower, a cold one indeed.

After the shower, I walk onto the terrace to notice my brothers are there. Kol notices me and says "Took a shower now did we?". "Yes, a cold one" I respond. Kol chuckles while Elijah smirks. We are very hard to read but we could read each other like open books, I could just tell that they had been having the same dreams as well.

"A question just came up in my mind, how many cold showers do you take in a day?" I ask them with a smirk. "3 minimum," Says Elijah emotionlessly. "I lost count," Kol says with a boyish grin. Then suddenly our sister calls, I answer saying "Rebekah darling, how are you doing?". "Good Nik, I just want to say that I cannot come to that club with you, I am having a sleepover with the girls at Elena's house," She says. I grin, I could take this to my advantage.

"Wonderful, you go and have fun with your little beauties and just a reminder, don't be too surprised if your big brothers show up to see you and them having a pillow fight," I say. I hear Rebekah huff in annoyance on the other side but what can she do, she knows very well that when I want a woman, I get that woman and there's no stopping me or my brothers.

"Ugh, whatever, see you whenever," Rebekah said. "Send me a video of your pillow fight," I say. "What is our sister planning, I heard the pillow fight," Elijah says, reading the newspaper. "Oh you know, just saying that she is ditching us for her new best friends, apparently they're having a sleepover," I say with a grin, another step will be completed that night into making Caroline mine.

"Ah, isn't that great news, you know I would love to see Bonnie in a pillow fight or her pyjamas, especially if she wear lingerie to bed, oh how lovely of a sight that would be" Kol says, probably imagining her in some sexy clothing. "You know I would prefer if Elena went to bed naked, it just gives a ravishing view and we'd be going at it till dawn," Elijah says, smirking. "I must say I agree with Elijah, even if lingerie gives a seductive aura, for me a naked body is much more seductive, especially for Caroline, I would want no piece of clothing to hide her beautiful body from my sight and taking it off would take a little bit more time then I could be patient for".

Kol rolled his eyes and said, "Well I have always been the craziest of you 3 haven't I". I smirk and think about my beautiful goddess. Yes, don't worry sweetheart, me and I will be together very soon, and then there will be nothing between us to stop us and no one to save or pull you out of my reach.

Caroline's pov

We were exiting the school now, classes just got over and there was no cheerleading today so I was leaving, plus I have a sleepover to plan even though it is at Elena's house but still, everything needed to be perfect, this is Rebekah's first ever sleepover and I am going to make sure that she is going to love it.

I was walking out when my ex approached me, Tyler. "Hey Caroline, can I talk to you for a bit," He asked me. I sighed and nodded. He grabbed my hand, pulled me over to a corner, and said, "When are you gonna stop this charade?". "Excuse me, what". "I said when are you going to stop this charade about us not being together, I mean you know you love me," He said.

I sighed in annoyance and said, "Ty, this is not a charade, it's the real deal, I don't like you nor want you anymore". "Oh my god, care stop lying to yourself and do you and me a favour and admit that you still like me and let's get back together, it would cause a lot less trouble for both of us," Tyler said. "Ty! Listen to me, I don't like you anymore," I said very slowly like I am talking to a toddler since I am with this douchebag. "You know what maybe you should mover on, it would save your time a lot," I said before turning around.

"Caroline waits," He said grabbing my arm. I twisted his hand, turned it back so his back was facing him, and pushed him against the locker, saying "Do not mess with me Ty, I am not like other girls and you will do well to remember that". I let him go and strut out of the school like a boss.

Oh, she didn't know that Tyler was way better than the man who was going to have her.

(Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated in a while, I had some personal issues but now I am back and the next update is going to be for original children pls vote and comment on this chapter, I am so grateful for your guy's support and stay well and healthy

Bye cuties!!)