Chapter 8~ my ikran

Start from the beginning

Bailey: I was there when it happen I remember it all too well i was helping my mother n grace with school.. I was excited even tho the Navi children were huge compared to me they still accepted me we sang songs n played games together but it turned into a horror show everyday I could still hear the screams n gun shots of those who were killed *she said wiping her tears away *  they sent me n my mother back to earth to keep us away n forget everything that happened...

Jake: damn that's messed up I didn't know..I'm srry *he said in a sad tone *

Grace: it's all in the past Something I want to forget that's why it's important to get on good side n keep their trust I don't want anything happening to them *she said walking away with her coffee cup *

It was a hard thing to forget but it was the past n we couldn't let it get to us . So I got ready for bed so I can energize in the morning to become the best Navi hunter they have ever seen she laid down n closed her eyes falling asleep .

The next day I woke up early than everyone n got my link ready to head I ate an apple n drank some water I laid carefully in my link n closed it . Waking up in my avatar body she looks up n noticed everyone was already gone she hurried out of her hammock n heads down to the first level of the tree we're the young hunters was getting ready an orange simple was placed on their forehead to take on a dangerous task . Ts'utey placed on my forehead n we head out on out direhorse

Tsu'tey leads the direhorse riders up the trail . I was nervous about as stairway to heaven n how night we have to climb up this vines to get to the ikran nests I was so nervous n scared we finally make it up to the top I took a deep breathe I heard a noise n it was Neytiri flying in n landing down onto the rocks Ts'utey greeted her n turns towards us .

Ts'utey: Jake sully will go first *he said with a smirk*

Neytiri leads Jake out onto the ledge I was watching them patiently.

Neytiri :now it's time to choose ur ikran if it choose u make a quick move like I taught u ok.
Jake : how will it choose me ? *he said looking at her curiously*
Neytiri: it will try to kill of course *she said trying to give me a nice pep talk *

Jake: great just great this thing is gonna kill me *he said as Neytiri walks away from the ledge n watches Jake heads closer towards the ledge *

A large ikran comes towards Jake n shrieks he challenged the creature made me even more nervous n scared they was stumbling as Jake  was trying to connect the bond the creature those jake over ledge .

Bailey and Neytiri screams jakes name as she was trying to go out on the ledge but Ts'utey stops her . She glared at him making him make a displeased face expression. Jake come up n jumped on the ikran n made the bond quickly jake flew off on his banshee   Neytiri goes after him to fly with him . Now it was my turn she was so scared like my heart was gonna fall out of my chest bailey stepped onto the ledge the young hunters was cheering for me making me feel a little bit better .  As I stepped out a banshee appeared in front of me it was beautiful n had unique colors as she approached it she wrapped the rope around it's mouth jumping onto it it was going insane swinging me around like a rag doll the banshee threw me against the rocks trying to get the rope off it's mouth . My arm was bleed Ts'utey looked very concerned but he couldn't interfere at all Bailey gets up from the ground and jumps on the banshee connecting the queues together as the ikran calms down i command her to fly as it took off into the air .

Bailey: I shall call u Moonacre *she said as she feels the wind hitting her face she felt so free and happy *

She flys back to the hometree there was a few ppl amazed about her ikran bc they never saw anything like it at all  Mo'at eyes widened n stepped forward n walk towards Bailey .

Mo'at : u have tamed most of the incredible creatures the sea ikran has never been tamed since ewya her self *she said looking at Bailey . * u r a gift from ewya ..

Bailey smiles at mo'at n bows to her to show of respect Ts'utey appeared a few minutes later as a few hunters surrounds bailey which made him jealous it wasn't a good  they walked into the home tree n  some of the Navi women was preparing dinner for their last meal n she sat with a group of women n helped she wanted to make some lady friends for a change instead of being around grumpy pants all the time which made her smile like she never did before it really felt like home .