PAINT ME NAKED pt.1

Start from the beginning

"aish— this is just great. just dandy." you talk to yourself once more.

"oh well." you sigh and make your way out of the restroom.

on your way back to minhee, you quietly mutter things to yourself— scolding yourself for all of the embarrassing things you've done in your life.

just as you get ahold of yourself, sighing— a brush of air passes, the scent of heavenly cologne lingering in your nose.

you stop walking to look behind you.

all you can see is the back of him. taking in his figure.

just from his two-toned, black and blonde hair, you know who it is.

huang fucking renjun.

the quiet and cold type. known around the school for his artwork— the top student in the fine arts department.

delicate hands that create paintings full of emotions; pain, sadness, happiness... all birthed from the mind of one thought to be cruel, arrogant... by someone who doesn't give a flying fuck about anything or anyone.

it really is quite a shame.

his personality is shit, but if there was something that many knew about him, was that he was very attractive.

he wasn't packed with muscle— no. but the perfect balance of soft and toned.

he wasn't the tallest, but he still stands a few inches above me.

all in all, he's 10/10– but his personality is that of a wild boar.

"damn, he smells good." you whisper to yourself.

you watch his figure disappear into the doors of one of the classrooms.

"stop it, y/n. get yourself together." you scold yourself.

shaking your head, you turn back and finally approach your friend that was now relaxing in the same place that you were before.

you sit down next to minhee, shuffling in your bag to grab your 'doodling' notebook.

you begin drawing random things before you start to sketch out a face from memory.

"remind me why you aren't an art major again." minhee suddenly asks in the silence.

"because~ my parents wanted me to study something that i could apply to a well paying job. not like art doesn't... but its either you sell your work or you don't. plus, i think my mom already has put in a good word for me at a well paying job." you explain.

"but~ you are really good at it!" minhee exclaims.

"well... it's just a hobby anyways. i could sell my work on the side if i wanted to later. but, right now— my plan is psychology." you state.

"that's true." minhee begins. "who are you drawing anyways? it kind of looks like... huang renjun." she raises her eyebrows.

"what? no—" you pause to look at what you had sketched, realizing that it indeed portrayed the looks of the boy you saw only minutes ago.