Chapter 1: the beginning

The screen lights up to show to joggers on a
Beach with the year, 1996, shown below. Thudding of drums could be heard as they continued to jog on the beach.
    "Are they just not hearing the drum sounds or am I hearing things Ron?" Harry said, leaning over to whisper to his best friend.
       "I don't know Harry, but I know your not crazy." Ron said, as he shrank into his seat.
Blaise leaned over towards Theo with wide eyes as he whispered "This feels like a horror movie."
Theo slowly turns to Blaise with the same expression while nodding his head.

Another jogger passed by but stopped to turn towards the noise. The screen has moved the focus on a spot in the sand as the figure of a male leaned over.
Brushing his hand while grabbing onto the item, he pulled out a rectangular box. Shacking the rest of the sand off, the box reveals the name... JUMANJI.

Silence floods the Great hall until a first year Hufflepuff asked, "Isn't this the name of the movie we are watching?"
The Blacks turned their nose up at the thought of muggles and muggle things.

The screen switches to the man jogging across the street to a big house.

"That house is huge!!"
"Holy crap!!"
"Our manor is bigger."
"Remus when do you think we will see Artemis?" Sirius questioned as he turned to his husband, clutching his hand. Remus turned his eyes from the screen to his love.
"I'm sure it's soon Siri. Soon.." He whispered the last part hopefully as he kissed Sirius's hand.

The screen then turns to a teenagers room that's looks Emo. Then a knock was heard.
"Hey kiddo!"
The knocks continued to echo into the room as the teen groaned.
"What?" He groaned out as he turned over, throwing his arm overs his eyes.
"I found something you gotta check this out!"
The scene switches to the boy of his bed looking down at the box.
"Jumanji..." the boy whispered as he proceeded to open it.
"A board game? Who plays board games?" He questioned with a look of disbelief.
Getting up, he closed up the board game and put it on his shelf. Sighing to himself, he sat on the his bed and grabbed his game controller.

As he plays his game, the screens keeps switching from the board game to the boy on the bed, playing his video game. Until it goes to night.
Green light shines on the boys face until. It stops.
Banging of drums can suddenly be heard as the camera zooms in on his face. Wakings up he looks around his rooms for the sudden banging.
He slowly gets up off his bed and games over to the jumanji game board.
As he grabs the board the noises stop. He sits down and opened the game to show... a video game.
As he takes it out and looks at the piece, he decides to plug it into his game console.
The scene switches to outside the house where the boys room lights up with green.
JUMANJI
Welcome to the Jungle.

Protest were heard all around the hall.
"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!"
"DEMONIZED BOARD GAME!"
"SILENCE!!" Was heard from Dumbledore as he calms everyone down. "Let us continue and see what happens please." The hall was quiet as they moved back to their seats.

Sirius looks at Remus with an fearful look.
They both were things the same things.
What's happened to my little girl...

A.n
Sorry it's shorts. I'll try to make the other chapters longer if you want. 👍