MHA and Jakku Z Kido meet Izuku Yagi

Start from the beginning

Izuku(Yagi)"*looks around while putting his shirt on*...has any one seen eri"

Eri was with Izuku, kota and mirio Heroes and villains

Mirio said in playful evil tone "hahaha you two were no match for me"

Izuku said playful "some please help us"

Eri said heroically "have no fear ericorn is here"

Kota said heroically "and her sidekick water blast"

Aizawa said "what this you playing"

Kota said "eri called it heroes and villains it like cops and robbers"

Izuku(Yagi) said "I like it I think its cute they you two wanna heroes when you grow up

The two Izuku look at each and shake hands but Izuku(Yagi) phone start to ring and he answer "hello this Izuku speaking"

Hasegawa Chisato said "hello Izuku how are you"

Izuku(Yagi) said "oh I'm just fine just got brought another universe and another version of my classmates although three are missing ,I wonder why"

Hasegawa Chisato said "well who ever brought there doesn't keep you there two long"

Izuku(Yagi) said "Yeah I hope so *phone buzzes* oh I'm getting another Call talk to later mum

"Okay bye Izuku" Hasegawa Chisato said

Izuku(Yagi) said "Bye*hangs up and answers the other call*hello"

Jakku said "Izuku I found the base of LOV Now to have some fun" and hangs up

Izuku(Yagi) said "alright everyone Jakku has juts found the base for LOV in my universe and we're how he deals with them"

Hagakure said "will see Jakku be a hero"

The screen power on and show Jakku teleported in front of the LOV Base in ridiculous hero costume

Mina laugh and said "what is he wearing"

Jakku said in a heroic voice "Tomura Shigaraki"

Ochako laugh said "and what is the voice"

Shigaraki said walking out of LOV Base "who are you and what do you want"

Jakku said in a heroic voice "I Challenge you to a fight"

Shigaraki said "just a hero wanting to do the right thing...dabi take care of him"

Dabi shot fire at Jack while he just stood there

Shigaraki said "well some much for that hero"

Jakku said "I finally get it...thank you...I made the mistake of treating you people like...people...but now I understand better...I understand what the world wants...what it needs...the world needs people in charge who are willing to put the animals now"

Mina and the rest just when silent in fear

Shigaraki rush at Jack with a close fist open ready to decay Jack and Jack just held his wrist and start to crushing it while Shigaraki screaming in pain and after Shigaraki was let go he look at his hand and it was lifeless and grey

Shigaraki just look at Jakku with fear the rest of the LOV watched

Shigaraki said "what the hell was that"

Jakku said "your voice is annoying you should stop talking do you want to die"

Shigaraki said "if you want me to give than make me"