"Princess!” A little girl named June shouted.

I was told in advance that the children liked Disney’s Frozen, which I used as an opening line for conversation. A bit old, but a good choice nonetheless. I actually love Frozen too!

"Do you really like Frozen?” I asked different kids.

My engagements continued Monday afternoon with a luncheon at the British Consul General’s private residence. The gorgeous penthouse included sweeping views of the city, and poinsettias scattered on the floor throughout the entire home. The menu was comprised of pressed vegetable terrine infused with herbs, poached salmon with dill hollandaise sauce, and apple and rhubarb crumble with ice cream.

Nine successful Brits living in NYC were asked to attend the luncheon, including Meshable founder Andrew Moore, Xaks president Marigay McGee, NBC News president Deborah Turness, as well as Danny and Susan Lopez. All are strong supporters of the Consulate on a regular basis.

We spoke and discussed a whole lot. By the time I had gotten home, my conversation at the luncheon was already in the Press.

"She’s very nice, very sweet, very interested in the industries we are in and what British entrepreneurs are doing in the U.S.,” Moore told Us magazine. “We talked about how media is a very exciting place to be right now, there’s a lot of change… She is very excited about the Internet industry, you know, understands it is a fast-paced business to be in.”

I was so tired, but the joy of coming home and seeing Arthur made me feel better. We spoke about his day as we sat in front of the TV.

"You know, it was a nice visit. They were both so welcoming. The VP kept on asking why you declined to join the meeting. He would've loved meet you." I laughed lightly.

"Well, let him know that I'll be happy to meet him some other time. But I had to stay back here. The kids needed to see a princess." He held my hand sweetly.

"I'm happy the world is getting to see what I see in you." I smiled as I leaned in for a kiss. Life isn't perfect, but moments like these, are.

Later that evening, we were set attend a conservation reception with Hillary and Chelsea Clinton, cohosted by the Clinton Foundation. This reception was taking place at the British Consulate.

"How do you feel about meeting the infamous Hillary Clinton?" Arthur asked as he adjusted his tie by the mirror.

"I'm calm. You know, I think she has worked hard to create a different image than the one her husband gave to her; 'The First Lady who was publicly cheated on with a White House Aide.' I think it's time people put him under the microscope alongside his mistress." I hated the fact that even when a man messes up, the woman always takes majority of the blame.

"You're right. And the work she is doing with the Clinton Foundation is a great way to get everyone to move on."

"Yeah. Are we still on for dinner with Andrew and Olivia? Cause I can't wait to actually meet them."

"Yes we are. It's tomorrow night at Grant Towers.

"Do you think it's weird that they are building a family at the house she stayed in as a single person? Doesn't it bother Andrew?"

"No. Not at all. Grant Towers represents who Olivia is. A strong and unbreakable landmark. Andrew gets that. Plus, in New York, you should be lucky to find a home so close to work that you could just walk. It makes for an easy commute for both of them. And, it's on Billionaires Row."

"Well, like I said, I can't wait to meet them." He turned and walked to me. He put his arms around my waist and looked me right in the eyes.

"They will love you. And their kids...amazing!" I nodded and smiled. I needed that reassurance. "And, baby, another great look! I can't wait to see what you're wearing for the game later on." Well, this was my current look.

"Simple, but cute and subtly expensive

"Simple, but cute and subtly expensive." He smiled as he handed my purse to me.

"Shall we?

"We shall." I laughed and took his hand in mine. All through the ride, he praised my look. If this is what marriage is all about, then I don't mind it.

During the evening, the I and US Secretary of State spoke about the benefits of singing to babies at a New York City reception.

During the event at the British Consul General's residence, Arthur and I also chatted about my visit earlier in the day to a children's center in Harlem. 

Former First Lady Mrs Clinton, who clearly knew a lot about the my visit, told me that they were trying to encourage more people to sing…because the research suggests that it’s beneficial.

She added that she often sang to her daughter Chelsea - who gave birth to her own daughter, Charlotte, on September 26 - when she was younger, but that there came a point when Chelsea was a toddler that she would say to her mother: 'No sing, no sing!'

It was a very funny evening. But Hillary was so sweet and loving. Earlier in the evening, Arthur and I were pictured as we shook hands in the lobby alongside Mrs Clinton and her daughter, Chelsea, at the start of the event to recognize the work of The Tusk Trust and other partners of Arthur's charity United for Wildlife.

Arthur gave a very short statement in which he spoke about wildlife exploitation. "I'm pretty exercised, to put it mildly, about the plight of some of the world's most iconic species. These species are being illegally butchered in the name of trinkets and medicine. It's easy to blame others for the problem; demand in South East Asia, not enough protection on the ground, and so on. But, if I may say, we could start with looking closer to home. Our own nations still have thriving black markets in these products, and we have to raise the game at home as well as abroad. But it's not all doom and gloom. You’re the lights at the end of the tunnel. What all of us in this room represent, and tens of thousands of people out there, is solid purpose, a determination not to let our generation be the one that let this catastrophe occur. Time is running out, but this room reminds us that support is not running out. We can be optimistic."

Arthur and I left shortly after so we could return home and change for the game. Another good look! And seriously, my stylist and I work well together. And as usual, Arthur was right there to complement me.

We sat with NBA legend Dikembe Mutombo during the game, courtside

We sat with NBA legend Dikembe Mutombo during the game, courtside. We then met Beyonce and Jay Z between quarters. And let me be honest, she was as sweet as they say she is. And Jay Z, such a business minded person. We had a very honest conversation. After the Cavaliers' 110-88 win, we then met with NBA royalty, LeBron James. He even gifted Arthur and I signed and personalised jerseys. I would say that it was a good day all in all!

By the time we got back home, our engagements for the day were all the news.

We were surprised to see the crazy amount of fan mail that had arrived when we got back. Arthur and I wanted to reply all of them personally, so we got started on that. We later figured out that we weren't going to finish all of them, so we just went to bed. Our next engagement would be a long one.